free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - College Club: Futacola
View Single Post
Unread 05-23-2015   #8
Jbrey
Frequent Poster

Re: College Club: Futacola

here is part 4 and Karen's final part, this is a little darker than previous parts mostly due to some things that happen in the story. Warning this story does contain incest so if it's not your thing I'd avoid this part. if your not phased then I hope you enjoy. Characters are copyright me and Futacola is copyright Genyun

It had been two weeks after the coffee house orgy and Futacola had been a pretty big hit with some of those who attended the orgy buying several cans at once, it was also during this time that people began to see a change in Karen, she had slowly become obsessed with the drink often getting aggressive with her friends and even her own family. Bonnie had become worried and tried to keep the drink from her sister to try and restore her old self but every time she did Karen would scream at her and become even more aggressive than normal, with no other choice Bonnie called in some of Karen's friends to try and help her out.
Bonnie made several phone calls and of the ones she called only a couple showed up, Scarlet, Paige and Connie, the four young women sat around the table in Bonnie's living room, an empty can of futacola sitting in the centre “it's become a joke” Bonnie said with a tired sigh. Everyone nodded in agreement “yeah I introduced Karen to the drink as a pick me up not knowing the effects it would have” Connie said “so I'm to blame for this” Bonnie shook her head “how would any of us have known she would become a monster” Bonnie said as she crossed her arms. Paige looked around “where is Karen?” Bonnie looked to Paige “she's gone for a run, she seems to have a lot of energy to burn these days so she wont be back for a good while” Connie stood up her boots thudding the against the floor as she walked to the door “I'll go check her room, we should really consider throwing the drinks out”. Bonnie hesitated for a moment before giving a nod “it's for the best” Connie made her way up to Karen's bedroom and pushed the door open, the pungent smell of cum and sweat filled her nostrils making her eyes water “fuck me what has she been doing in here?” Connie covered her nose and walked in.

Karen's room was a mess, empty futacola cans lay over the floor mixed with crusty dry tissues clearly used to clean up cum, Connie moved through the piles of garbage and looked around for the cans still full “she must have more around somewhere” she mumbled she noticed a door on the far side of the room was ajar so she hurried over to it knocking the mixture of trash on the floor all over the place. Connie pulled the door open to see a walk in closet, the musky smell of sex seemed strong in there, she noticed a lot of boxes stacked on top of each other in the far corner, one box still open containing at least half the cans “well I found her stash” as Connie turned to leave she noticed something nearby, clothes stained in cum and sweat only the clothes looked like they were Bonnies. She decided to hurry and tell the others about the stash, as she got downstairs everyone turned to her “find anything?” Scarlet asked “yeah stacks of boxes in her closet” Bonnie stood up “let's go she might return early for more of that stuff” the girls all hurried up to Karen's room and as they got in Connie took them to the closet. Everyone walked in and recoiled as the smell hit their nostrils “shit what has she been doing in here?” Bonnie said as Scarlet pulled a shirt off the hanger and sniffed it “wow cum and sweat” Scarlet felt her pussy moisten from the smell her panties becoming damp, Bonnie noticed the shirt “hey is that the shirt Karen borrowed from me last week?” she grabbed it and sniffed it “oh man that is strong” her pussy moistened much like Scarlets.
Connie and Paige both began to carry the boxes of drinks out the closet while Scarlet and Bonnie tried to compose themselves “I think we should just get some fresh air” Bonnie said as she hurried out followed by Scarlet the musky scent fading from the air as they made their way to the garden. Both of them noticed Connie and Paige loading the cans into the trunk of Connie's car “you taking them with you?” Bonnie called out “yeah it'll be best to just dispose of it” Bonnie nodded and turned to Scarlet “you feeling OK?” she asked, Scarlet nodded and smiled “yeah just really caught me off guard with how strong it was”. Connie and Paige continued to load the car till it was almost full “there are still four boxes left, Karen must have gotten a lot of money from somewhere” Paige said “she's probably dipped into the money that she kept for her athletic career” Bonnie said as she folded her arms “well Scarlet we need you to take the remaining cans and get them to this address” Connie scribbled something down on a small piece of paper and handed it to Scarlet. The girls soon parted ways with Connie and Paige driving off together to dispose of the cans while Scarlet and Bonnie stood in the driveway “let's get inside” Bonnie said, both girls went inside to wait for Karen to return, the living room was silent and Bonnie and Scarlet sat together their nerves high fearing what Karen might do when she sees her stash is down to four boxes “Scarlet, maybe I should dispose of the drinks, you might be able to keep Karen from going mad”. Scarlet hesitated for a moment before nodding Bonnie hurried up to Karen's room for a second time, she held her nose and grabbed the boxes one by one, when out of the musky closet she carried the boxes downstairs, Scarlet grabbed two more and helped carry them to the car “I'll be as quick as possible” Bonnie said before kissing Scarlet on the lips “I have faith in you” she climbed in, started up the engine and drove off.
Scarlet went back inside and sat down her heart thumping hard in her chest, Karen in a futacola crazed state could easily overpower her, she knew that Karen found her attractive even before the colas, Bonnie must have figured it out somehow and used it to keep Karen busy “that sly bitch” she said with a quiet laugh. Scarlet's thoughts were disrupted by the sound of the front door slamming closed and Karen stepped into the door a raging boner between her thick thighs “oh Scarlet you alone?” she said dumping the brown paper bag onto the floor and empty cans of Futacola rolled out along the floor. Scarlet couldn't speak her voice caught in her throat she counted four empty cans and a fifth in her hand which she was drinking, her normally black hair was dark green, small fangs protruded from her upper lip and her fingernails were much longer than normal. Scarlet nodded “good I need to fuck something and looks like you are it” Karen ripped off her shorts letting the large ten inch cock bounce free, her pubic mound was much thicker than Scarlet remembered “I'm going to wreck your pussy” Karen said with a grin as she walked over to Scarlet, she took a deep breath and removed her pants and panties before presenting herself to Karen “come on you sexy beast fuck me hard”. Karen took the invitation and gripped Scarlet, her muscles bulging as she lowered Scarlet onto her cock impaling her, a loud shrieking moan escaped Scarlet as Karen began to bounce her up and down hard “I've always wanted to fuck you standing up” she said Scarlet could feel how tight her grip was “so strong” she said as she moaned in bliss.

Karen grabbed another can of drink and let Scarlet go, while she moved herself up and down on the large cock, Karen gulped down the sixth can, Scarlet could feel Karen's cock growing thicker inside her “oh shit you're going to fuck my brains out” Scarlet yelled as she slowed her bouncing, once she felt accustomed to the new size she began to bounce again with Karen helping her. Scarlet curled her toes inside her boots as Karen ravaged her dripping snatch “oh fuck so big” she said as she moaned out loud, Karen didn't take long to cum inside Scarlet, her cum flowed in thick spurts and soon began to ooze and drip from Scarlet's pussy. Karen despite cumming hard continued to pound the poor girls pussy hard her cock still throbbing, Scarlet's eyes rolled into the back of her head Karen could only grin at Scarlet “yeah you love it and you can't get enough of me” she said before licking at Scarlet's ear.
The two young women continued to fuck so Karen grabbed a seventh can and cracked it open and drank it Karen's mind began to fuzz as what was left of her rational thought washed away and the primal urge to mate took over, lust driving her, her cock thickening yet again filling Scarlet even more as her balls swelled to the size of eggs. Scarlet couldn't open her eyes from the intense pleasure that encased her body from head to toe, Karen couldn't speak properly only grunting with every thrust and she soon began to cum hard a second time. Karen still not satisfied continued to pound Scarlet her arousal still strong and the desire to mate and breed fueled her brain, Scarlet felt weak her arms and legs like jelly and her belly bulging from all the cum inside her, “p..please stop” she whispered her mind racked with pleasure. Bonnie returned as Karen filled Scarlet with yet another load of cum, the smell of cum and musk filled the entire first floor this alerted Bonnie as the scent was way to strong than normal, she hurried into the living room to find Karen now some hulking great she beast drilling Scarlet who looked completely out of it. she had to think of something because she began to fear Karen might fuck Scarlet to death “hey Karen you can fuck my tight ass if you put Scarlet down” she called out she knew what she was doing was wrong but she had no choice against this monster that was her sister.

Karen looked at Bonnie and snarled, she pulled Scarlet off her cock which was huge possibly fifteen inches long and was much thicker, she could see Scarlet on the couch whimpering and groaning, Bonnie gulped “this was a huge mistake” she said as Karen grabbed her, her mind lost to the basic primal drive of mating she no longer saw Bonnie as her sister just another thing to fuck. Bonnie tried to evade Karen but was caught and picked up like a rag doll “no please I'm your sister” Karen didn't care and ripped off Bonnies pants and panties and rammed her cock into Bonnies ass which made Bonnie yell out in pain “fuuuuck your too big” she said through gritted teeth. As Karen began to thrust the pain eased slowly into pleasure and Bonnie couldn't help but moan “so wrong...but so right” she said as she held onto Karen who fucked her sisters ass hard, Karen continued to pound hard as Bonnie moaned, tears rolled down her cheeks. Scarlet had managed to regain the use of her arms and legs although still weak she watched as Karen fucked Bonnie and used this as an opportunity to get to a phone and call for help, she crawled to the phone and picked it up, her abused pussy still aching with need from the sounds of Bonnie's moaning, she noticed a can nearby and crawled to it. She grabbed it and pulled it to her checking for a support number, she stumbled upon a number and called, the phone rang for a few moments before someone picked up “hello?” she said her voice weak still from the massive fucking she took “your cola turned my friend into some she beast”. The voice on the other side fell silent for a moment “how many cans have been consumed” she asked Scarlet looked “seven I think”, “this isn't good, give me the address and help will arrive as soon as possible, just keep her sexually active till help gets there”. The phone line went dead and Scarlet now had to hope Bonnie could hold out, Bonnie cried in pleasure “oh shit fuck me deeper” she said but Scarlet could tell she was crying from the fact her sister was no longer herself. Scarlet managed to stagger to her feet and walk over wobbling slightly on her legs before planting herself behind Karen “here goes nothing” she said before driving her tongue into Karen's ass.

Karen let out a loud grunted moan as her ass was assaulted by something wet and pushed back against Scarlet's face, the tongue was all Karen needed to cum hard into Bonnies ass, Scarlet continued her tongue fuck on Karen's ass which spurred Karen on even more to fuck Bonnie's ass even harder then before, the three of them continued this routine until Scarlet heard the doorbell ring “that must be help” she pulled away and hurried to the door. She threw open the door and several figures in hazmat suits hurried in, Scarlet assumed the suits were to prevent them from succumbing to the musk that filled the air. The figures stood behind Karen and loaded a tranquillizer gun which was shot into Karen's thigh, the she beast stopped fucking Bonnie and in that moment Bonnie slipped free, before Karen could strike the powerful dart began to work into her system and she collapsed onto the floor passed out.
They dragged Karen outside and into the cage inside the large van “we'll see if we can reverse the effects and get her off the addiction to the drink” one of the figures said in a male voice “thank you just help my friend she's a nice person and is an important person to a lot of people” the man gave Scarlet a gentle pat “it'll take a good while if she doesn't change back after six hours but we can try helping her kick the stuff” he said before walking to the van. Bonnie and Scarlet watched as Karen was taken off to be fixed “I'll give it a month before we see her again” Scarlet said to Bonnie who was still traumatized by her sisters outcome “let's go back inside and get rid of that smell before your mum gets home” Scarlet and Bonnie head back inside to clean up the huge mess of cans and cum and the musky smell that filled the entire house and also Karen's room.
Jbrey is offline   Reply With Quote