The Process Forum - View Single Post - Attribute Theft/Transfer
View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2017   #678
roronoazorosan
Leecher

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylion View Post
This reminds me of a story I read years ago. From what I remember, it also had a school setting with an overdeveloped rich girl used to getting whatever she wants and an unremarkable guy who finds her hot but cannot stand her character. He thinks he has no chance with her, but draws her attention when he stands up to her at an icecream or a coffee shop while she was bullying a less fortune girl. She decides (for him) that he’d be taking her out on a date, so he works his ass off and uses up all his savings to take her to this very expensive restaurant (she is from a rich family, so she wouldn’t stand for any less). There, she reveals her powers to him by stealing the breast size from another patron. The other woman is left completely flat, but she only grows a bit in exchange because most of the size is lost to the spell.

She keeps pulling him arond, and at some point comes up with this plan of stealing the future development of all the students (so it wouldn’t draw as much attention as shrinking people?) to grow huge. Later chapters reveal her past and the nature of her powers, and build a pretty captivating magical universe. I remember something about a big magical familiy (like in this story), a powerful and perhaps evil half-sister, and people looking to get her. At some point, she gets attacked by a witch who stands no chance against her. She drains the witch’s size to literally grow out of her shoes. The witch has to pledge her allegiance to save her skin.

I remember there being 12 chapters or so which compromised the first volume. The volume ends witha huge cliffhanger about going to a different dimension to save someone. There wasn’t a second volume at the time which was disappointing.

Most of the details are quite fuzzy, and I might be inventing scenes or borrowing from other stories, but the mystery and magicical universe developed was really good. At some point, I stopped reading for attribute theft and stayed for the plot. I don’t know if this enough detail, but does any of this ring any bells?
roronoazorosan is offline   Reply With Quote