free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Attribute Theft/Transfer
View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2018   #682
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

So I managed to find the second book, the sequel to "The investigation of Caley Prentice" called "The Coronation of Lillian Prentice". Unfortunately, I don't think I found the whole thing. It's only about a little passed half way through. I found it on giantesscity.com boards, where it looks like he was posting this, but it doesn't look like he ever finished it there. Last post to the story was Jun 15, 2014, so I don't think it was ever finished. But I'll look around a little more this evening to see if I can track down a few more chapters. He seems to post in alot of places for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LezloShig View Post
If I remember correctly, as the relationship in the story got more 'intimate' people were starting to get uncomfortable with the fact that they both 15-16.

Gtortoise last I checked had written a couple chapters of a part 2 which starts with a time skip, so that they're now both 18.

Can't remember the title, but search for gtortoise on giantesscity and you should find it.
Yes, you are correct, they fast forwarded the story through a 4 year time skip. Explained by Caley putting a protection on Andy that sealed him away for 4 years. This picks up, when he's 18 yrs old.

Also, the story actually isn't to bad, I wouldn't consider it fetish material really. I guess it does depend on your tastes, but it has an interesting kind of lore to it.