The Process Forum - View Single Post - Growth Poll
Thread: Growth Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-17-2020   #7
Robopengy
Happy owl

Re: Growth Poll

Straight Growth (SG) 7
I usually like some reason for a woman to be growing, but some of the best stories just involve growth out of the blue!

Proportional Growth (PG) 10
Definitely preferred. I never liked uneven growth.

Realistic Growth (Re) 1
As stated above, I prefer everything to grow all together at once.

Other/Localized Growth (OL) 6
Sometimes I like a little breast/ass expansion, maybe a little beautification or weight gain in the right areas.

According To Science (AS) 1
She might be growing due to science, but giantesses are meant to break those laws! It’s a fantasy for the reason.

Science Schmience (SS) 8
If there is a reason she’s growing, sometimes a brief explanation about why and how. But usually I prefer it just get straight to the growth.

Temporary Growth (T) 9
I like it when a giantess shrinks back down to her regular, or around there, height. It can lead to some fun hijinks. And it sets her up again to grow later!

Burst Through Clothing (BC) 10+
Very important. If she isn’t too big for literally anything, I like every growth sequence to start with clothes being ripped out of.

Size Category Small (SCS) 10
My preferred default size for a giantess. Most of the drawn commissions I get are of women who have grown to this height. For written stories, I usually like the woman’s first growth spurt to make her this big.

Size Category Medium (SCM) 8
Also good. In written stories I like women to grow this size during their second growth spurt.

Size Category Large (SCL) 5
I like it, but in very limited quantities. I think there’s something thrilling about a giantess’ growth pushing her body to the limit and taking her into the 1,000’+ range. I’ve commissioned only a few stories where the giantess gets this big. I think if used to much it loses its special appeal.

Also I agree with you about the clichés that follow growth. I find that in most GTS/growth material out there the woman either goes on a rampage or becomes insatiably horny. Now I don’t mind a good rampage now and again, but they usually come out of nowhere. As for the horniness, I prefer arousal to be a side-effect during the actual growth and stop once she’s fully grown. I’m just not a big fan of giantesses having sex, which seems to dominate most GTS comics these days.

The most fun reaction is like you said, a natural one! I prefer when a newly grown giantess is like “What the HELL?!” and tries to cope with what’s just happened to her. Some of my favorite written commissions involve a 15’ or under giantess trying to go about her day despite her new says. It’s charming and cute.

Thanks for the poll! It was fun!
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote