free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Recovered from 2008 - The Archémagus Servant.
View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2018   #1
genderhazard
Spell I bought is work'n

Recovered from 2008 - The Archémagus Servant.

Preface

Nearly a decade ago, I wrote a short story called The Archémagus Servant. The story was based on an idea by Buck39.

Quote:
An apprentice mage finds a book, now there are different ways we could take this. they find a book of transformation, granting strength, wisdom, change into fierce creatures etc but the spell backfires obviously (or he does it on purpose for perverted ends) and changes into a woman
I posted the story in segments here http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=11865 but as you can see the story was deleted and one dropped portable hard drive later the circle was complete, and I lost the short story that I had written.

Then, someone reminiscing here had mentioned the recollection of the story but did not remember the title or author. While I could provide them the author, story title and a collaborated animation done by Jitensha and myself, I could not provide the text.

But while I lamented the loss, your fellow member tgfreak123 began a search knowing the internet remembers everything.

But the internet is vast, undeterred even after 2 years of searching tgfreak123 finally found it!

Rather than keep the story for themselves, yesterday, thinking it rude to post the story in the forums without my permission passed the story to me instead.

I now reshare it with the rest of you.

If you enjoy it, while I am pleased as the story's author, it is tgfreak123 that you have to thank for the experience.

Three cheers for tgfreak123 Hip Hip...

Last edited by genderhazard; 03-25-2018 at 04:55 AM.
genderhazard is offline   Reply With Quote