free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Has the bottom fallen out of the growth/GTS paid content market?
View Single Post
Unread 08-27-2018   #16
Mongoose
Frequent Poster

Re: Has the bottom fallen out of the growth/GTS paid content market?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
As for buying comics instead of Patreon, not an easy thing. Most site allowing selling do not allow adult content material on their site. E-junkie and other popular spot specify in their policy they do not allow it. Are there artist using them anyways? yes. Are they at risk, yes they are.
Thanks for clearing that up for me, I suspected that was one of the reasons people were flocking to Patreon but it's nice to know for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike12 View Post
I think because most of giantess content makers are not faithful to giantess way.
Many of them changed their way just for more money by making other stuff instead of improving giantess works...
While I can understand your frustration at some of the cross-fetish creep (shrunken man is not the same as GTS, sorry), what people are into is not as black-and-white as you may think. Lots of fans of giantess and growth content are also into BE, FMG, expansion, furry, and I'm sure some others out there that I know nothing about.

This stuff takes a lot of time and effort to create (people who have never tried making a comic or poser sequence have no idea how long it takes), for artists trying to make a living or partial living off their work the extra income from mixing genres can make the difference between continuing on or having to get a "real job."

Last edited by Mongoose; 08-27-2018 at 12:00 PM.
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote