free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Dorin's Crappy TF Stories
View Single Post
Unread 04-02-2017   #9
dorintf
Process Master

Re: Dorin's Crappy TF Stories

Wasn't feeling like jumping back into the uber-depressing Broken World setting, but wanted to get something out and I figured I could always use more work on TF sex scenes. So here is this incredibly stupid story that I had way too much fun writing.

“The bat that hangs upside down laughs at the topsy turvey world.” - Anonymous

“Okay, this is really cool but also incredibly stupid.”

Jake looked over his shoulder at his girlfriend of two years. “You know you didn't have to come on this little expedition, Coleen. This isn't exactly 100% legal.”

“Yeah, you've said that about a thousand times now. 'This isn't 100% legal.' Like you're James Bond or something.”

Jake rubbed the sweat from his forehead. “That doesn't even make sense. James Bond doesn't do illegal things. He's a secret agent working for British intelligence. He's authorized by the queen to--”

“You're authorized by the queen to shut the fuck up. What happens if they find us here?”

However exasperated she may be, Coleen was right. This portion of Luzon was off limits to all tourists. They had to bribe a local fisherman into taking them to a nearby shore in order to get anywhere near the place. But Jake was an aspiring chiropterologist completing his final year of his doctorate studying large fruit bats. He and Coleen had known each other since their undergraduate days. They were a rather mismatched pair. Jake was the eccentric one. Coleen was the attractive one.

As they reached the hilltop they had been climbing towards for the better part of the day, the young couple surveyed the Filipino jungle below them. “They aren't going to find us. Look!”

“That is quite a view,” Coleen said, pulling her curly brown hair back into a pony tail. “Of the jungle. With snakes and spiders and other things that want to kill me. Other couples go on cruises. We go to the hottest place on the fucking planet to stare at fruit bats.”

“This isn't just any simple jungle, and these aren't just any simple megabats. These are supposed to be the largest in the world. And the fact that the tribes indigenous to this area were supposed to worship a bat god seems to be a good indicator of that fact being at least partially true. Think how much of a head start I would have in my field if I were to discover an entirely new species!”

“Wait!” Coleen's eyes went suddenly wide. Jake began to fear that the local authorities may have discovered their presence. “Megabats? You just made that up.”

Jake sighed. “No, that's the technical term for fruit bats.”

“'Technical term?' How is that the technical term?”

Jake started walking again. “Come on. I think what we're looking for is close.”

“Next you're going to tell me the Latin name is Optimus prime-us.”

“What's that even supposed to mean?”

“It means you have to get out more.” Coleen pointed ahead. “Is that it?”

At the foot of the hill a single stone pillar could be seen jutting up from the jungle canopy. “Yes! Come on, if we're quick we can be there in about an hour.”

Four hours later, the exhausted pair stumbled into a clearing and stood facing a large stone gateway leading deep into a cave.

Coleen panted. “Yeah. That's great. I could be watching Netflix right now. Instead I'm trekking around a jungle with your ginger ass. Now we're going to walk into the creepy Satan tunnel.”

Jake had to admit that it was rather intimidating. Stone steps carved into the floor of the tunnel lead deeper inside before disappearing into the pitch dark.

“No droppings. This doesn't look good. Damn it.”

“Yeah.” Coleen wiped the sweat from the front of her neck. “No bat shit. That's always a horrible sign.”

Jake pulled two flashlights from his backpack and handed one to Coleen. “Come on. Let's head inside a little bit. If we don't find any signs of them we can head back, or at least start setting up camp for the night.”

Coleen switched her flashlight on before following her boyfriend. “I'm not sure which of us is crazier, you for wanting to go on this little journey or me for allowing you to talk me into it. At least it's cooler in here.”

The pair walked down the steps before they finally terminated about 300 feet from the start. Coleen looked back to the mouth of the cave, becoming a little spooked at how the little circle of light seemed so far away.

“Bingo!”

Startled, Coleen spun back around. “What? What'd you find?”

Jake used his flashlight to point at a large white bat painted on the side of the rock wall. “I don't know if it means there were bats living here at one point, or this was part of the religion of the natives, but it's a good find either way. Let's look a little further.”

Coleen stared intently at the drawing. “Huh. That is actually pretty neat. Are there actually white bats?”

“Yes. Some species of white vampire bats will snuggle up next to chickens in order to blend in and drink their blood overnight.”

“I really hate bats.”

“Look, there's more drawings over here. And all of them seem like they're flying in this direction.” Jake cast his light forward and the pair noticed more stone steps leading toward an altar of some sort. “Okay, I didn't expect to see that. Some sort of ritual sacrifice table? I didn't think the native people had any record of that sort of thing. But I suppose this could have been here for thousands of years.”

“Yeah, I really needed another reason to freak out. Ritual sacrifice table. That's just great.”

Jake looked back at his girlfriend and tried to smile reassuringly. “Anything dangerous here has been gone for a very long time. There's nothing to worry about.”

Right on cue, the altar before them erupted in a dark red fire. The change was so sudden the young couple didn't have time to scream. When two giant yellow eyes appeared in the middle of the fire, they suddenly discovered they now had ample time for that activity.

“WHO DARES DISTURB MY SLUMBER!”

“Oh fuck,” Coleen whispered. “Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.”

“What … what are you?”

“WHO DARES DISTURB, OH WAIT, I DID THAT ALREADY. I HAVE LAIN SLEEPING FOR COUNTLESS EONS. I AM DIYOS NG MGA PEKENG ISANG LAGAY NG LUPA, MASTER OF THESE LANDS!”

Jake took a moment to translate the phrase. “You … you're the god of … plot contrivances?”

“THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT. HAVE YOU COME TO MAKE AN OFFERING TO MY GREATNESS OR TO OFFER YOURSELVES AS MY HUMBLE SERVANTS? EITHER IS FINE REALLY.”

“We came looking for … I'm sorry, offering?”

The sheer absurdity of the situation seemed to calm Coleen down. “You're talking to the big red fireball.”

“OFFERING IT IS THEN! YOU WILL LIVE AS THE GUARDIANS OF MY REALM, PROTECTING IT FROM ALL INTRUDERS … MAYBE. I GUESS.”

“Mister, uh, god sir?” Coleen stammered out. “Could we maybe talk a little quieter? The sound really reverberates in this cave.

“OH. SORRY ABOUT THAT. MY BAD. NOT USED TO TALKING OUT LOUD. IT'S BEEN A LITTLE WHILE. NOW I GRANT TO YOU MY BOON.”

Jake held up his hands. “Wait, can we maybe talk about this?”

“BOOOOOOOOOOON!”

Coleen suddenly cried out in pain as she fell to her knees.

“Coleen!” Jake rushed to help her. “Baby, what's ARGH!” Jake soon joined her on the dusty floor.

Coleen fumbled with the neck of her shirt. It was already sweaty from the day's journey but was quickly becoming absolutely soaked. “Jake, what's happening to me?” Coleen looked frantically at her boyfriend, and Jake noticed her blue eyes turning brown, the irises growing much larger. Reaching out to hold her, Jake saw his fingernails growing into sharp points. More than that, his actual fingers were growing larger. His index finger and thumb seemed to stay relatively the same size, but his other three fingers were soon twice as long and still growing. A thin membrane of skin now connected them.

Coleen screamed as she pulled harder on the neck of her shirt. “So hot! Got to get it off!” She finally threw all modesty aside and pulled her soaked shirt above her head before tearing her bra from her chest.

The sight of his girlfriend's naked breasts was making Jake actually drool. Leaning towards her, he noticed a musky scent coming off of her in waves. “You … you smell gooood.” Jake wrapped his deformed hands around her, pulling them together in a sweaty embrace. Coleen responded by shoving Jake off of her hard, pushing him onto his back. Afraid he had done something wrong, Jake was reassured when Coleen almost leapt on top of him, pulling frantically at the clasp of his belt. Jake could see Coleen's fingers were also going through a similar change. Fumbling with her awkward finger and thumb, she cried out in frustration before pulling his shorts off completely.

Jake's erection was visible through his damp boxers, and Coleen paused a moment, moaning in need and staring at the bulge as if she had never seen it before. “Oh God, please ...” She ripped the last semblance of modesty from his body as though it were something that deeply offended her. Both lovers stared wide-eyed at Jake's member, which was far larger than either of them had ever seen it before. His testicles seemed to have merged more closely with the skin at his crotch, strangely taking position directly on either side of his shaft. Coleen didn't seem to mind this new development, as she ravenously began sucking Jake's cock.

Jake moaned in pleasure, almost going limp from his girlfriend's attentions. He idly scratched at his neck with his thick finger claws, feeling hairs slowly growing from it. He felt a pinching pain near his armpits and swiftly tore his shirt off, giving more room to the membrane now connecting the side of his torso to his still-lengthening pinkie finger. He opened his mouth wider, his moans turning into sickening cracks as his teeth began to grow into needle-thin fangs.

“Jake! Jake please, please come. I want to taste it. Please.” Coleen's face was a mixture of shame, disgust, and lust as she began to lap at Jake's dick. Jake gasped at the sight of his penis, now nearly a foot long, being enveloped by his girlfriend's tongue, now roughly the same length. It coiled around his shaft like a snake, extending even farther until it was lapping at his sweat, lightly touching underneath his balls. The sight drove Jake mad, and he let out a high pitched scream as he pushed her girlfriend's mouth over his dick with his feet. His shoes were quickly giving up the fight against his lengthening toenails, now growing into sharp claws. His toes grew longer and longer, becoming more dexterous in the process. As the shoe fell apart, he began to grasp his girlfriend's head with his strange feet-hands, pushing her closer into his crotch with one foot while running his toes gently through her hair with the other. Jake felt himself teetering on the edge of orgasm until he noticed Coleen's ears growing larger and coming to a point. Rather than being repulsed by this, he felt like they were changing into their proper shape, like their original form was somehow wrong and their forms were now transforming into how they were supposed to look all along. The thought that they were becoming animals, rolling around and fucking on the floor, was enough to make him cum into Coleen's mouth. Coleen had always been repulsed by oral sex, and would never have swallowed before but now gave a whimper of joy as she drained him.

Still reeling from his orgasm, Jake lay on the ground panting as he watched Coleen lean up, rubbing her mouth with her strange fingers. She spread her growing arms wide, showing a wingspan of almost ten feet and still growing. Her breasts were heaving, her nipples standing erect in the cool cave air. They seemed to be growing longer, turning a black. Her breath came in faster and faster and Jake saw her breasts were also growing several cup sizes, shaking noticeably with her every gasp. Coleen stared in amazement and joy, running her clawed index finger and thumb across them, flicking her nipples and shuddering audibly at the pleasure she must be feeling. The site of this had Jake's erection returning in full force as he scrambled to his deformed feet, tripping and lunging straight toward Coleen. It was his turn to knock her onto her back as he took her inch-long black nipples into his mouth. Coleen screeched in pleasure, wrapping her wings around Jake in a strange embrace, pulling him closer and covering his back like a blanket in her warm folds. Jake pushed her arms to the side, leaning forward and using his teeth to tear her shorts apart at the waist. He beheld her normally shaven mound now covered in thick reddish brown hair, sweat mingling with her own juices and the drool pouring from Jake's mouth at the object of his deepest desire. Jake began lapping at her labia, desperate to taste as much of her as he possibly could. Coleen's voice squeaked softly before turning into a silent orgasm. The hair from her mound was expanding, beginning to cover her belly and inner thighs in soft black and brown fur.

“Jake … Jake, please ...”

Jake flipped his lover onto her belly, waisting little time in answering her urgent request. The sight of Coleen's ass becoming covered in sparse black fur drove Jake absolutely insane with lust. He pulled her waist to his face and began lapping at her pussy again from this angle. Coleen screamed out in lust as she felt the hair growing up her chest to her still-lengthening nipples, now approaching two inches. Jake buried his face as hard as he could, feeling an animalistic need to drive his tongue ever deeper inside his lover. As if understanding his need, his face began to push out into a muzzle, eliciting a gasp of surprise from Coleen as she felt his cold black nose pressing into the sensitive skin of her labia. “Jake … please … no … not like that ...”

Jake's all-consuming need paused momentarily as he pulled his soaked muzzle from between his girlfriend's legs. “Please … you taste so good.” Coleen turned around and leaned in close for a kiss, lapping at Jake's face as if to want to confirm just how wonderful she tasted. Jake felt Coleen's face shifting into a muzzle of her own, making their kiss more and more awkward before the lovers became content to merely lick each other's faces with their long, prehensile tongues.

“Inside me … please … I need you inside me.” Jake's animal mind took command again as he pushed Coleen onto her stomach, frantically trying to thrust his lengthening cock into her. Coleen tried to help it find its mark, but discovered her arms didn't quite bend that way anymore and her wings prevented her from helping her lover. Finally Jake's member hit home as he drove himself up to the hilt inside his mate, both creatures screeching in anguished pleasure at the new feelings rapidly assaulting their bodies. Jake thrust slow for a moment before losing himself to his lust and began pounding into his lover as fast as he could. The pleasure was greater than anything either of them had ever felt before, yet something seemed wrong at the same time. “Jake, no … this isn't right … something … I need ...” Coleen abruptly stood up, pulling Jake from her and eliciting an animalistic snarl of anger from her spurned mate.

Jake followed Coleen's gaze up to the ceiling of the cave before he too felt the same primal need she must be feeling. Both monstrous animals unfurled their wings to their nearly 15 feet width and took to the air, twirling around and playfully biting each other before they reached the top roof of the chamber and grasped at footholds that seemed made expressly for this purpose. Hanging upside down felt so much more right to the both of them, and Coleen leaned forward, bringing her two clawed fingers to the ceiling, leaning her ass closer to her lover. Jake resisted the urge to plunge his tongue into Coleen's waiting folds before a sharp bark and snarl from Coleen made her wishes explicitly known. Jake again began thrusting into his mate. If their pleasure was great before, it was now indescribable as the two beasts fucked for hours in this position, sweat and cum falling from them and landing in a strange tribute on the altar below. Finally their mating ended in two glorious orgasms greater than any that had come before them. Jake pulled from his lover as both their forms hung loose and exhausted from the ceiling. Coleen turned around to face her partner, sparing a moment to lick her juice from his penis before stepping closer and feeling Jake's wings wrap around her in a strange embrace. They hung this way for moments, resting and nearly falling asleep before the booming voice of their new master returned once again.

“SO THAT WAS NICE I GUESS. THINGS OKAY UP THERE?”

Jake could only pant his response. Coleen moaned out simply, “Yes … but I kind've wanted a tail.”

“NOW YOU ARE THE PERFECT MINGLING OF MAN AND BAT. YOU, COLEEN, WILL NOW BE KNOWN AS 'INA,' AND YOU WILL BE MOTHER TO A RACE NOT SEEN ON THIS WORLD FOR MANY, MANY YEARS. YOU, JAKE, WILL BECOME LORD OF THESE, MY CHOSEN PEOPLE. YOU WILL HENCEFORTH BE KNOWN AS … BATMAN.”

The twin monsters could only laugh.

“WHAT? WHAT IS IT NOW?”

“It's possible that might be a violation of copyright law.”

“OKAY, WELL THEN, FUCK ME, RIGHT? I LIVE IN A CAVE. REGARDLESS, YOU TWO WILL BE THE CHIEF OF MY GUARDIANS AND LORDS PROTECTOR OF MY REALM.”

“What are you supposed to protect exactly?” Coleen asked. “Also, how are we supposed to protect anything? Don't we just eat fruit?”

“SHUT UP, IT'S FINE.”
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote