Thread: Doing the Deed
View Single Post
Unread 10-26-2018   #11
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Re: Doing the Deed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantlebroth View Post

In other words, it's not about me, personally, when I'm fantasizing about the various fetishes I have. I don't operate on that level.

Really?

I'm an observer, an outsider, more than happy to be voyeuristic to a setup whereupon such improbabilities may occur to individuals other than myself.

Now I might be getting what you are saying...

And I suppose it's that layer of voyeurism which is at the heart of why I'm more sexually fascinated by the fetishes than if I were directly involved.

I do not understand "voyeurism" (It does nothing for me), and I have zero understanding of the secondary definition of voyeurism: enjoyment from seeing the pain or distress of others..., but I completely understand the the emotional rush said effect can provide.

Thank you for sharing this... (more in a bit)

And if I may be completely candid here, what really, truly, absolutely manages to ignite my interest is when the fetish process occurs (either BE or SW in my preferences), there is an essence of helplessness which the afflicted character is subjected to.

This I understand. But my interest is stoked more by the shifting of individual 'power'. Does the male protagonist take it too far and become trapped under the female protagonists massive boobs? Or does the female protagonist go overboard and must be catered to by her partner?

Whether that's immobilization on the part of BE whereupon her feet lift off the ground and from that moment of the growth and beyond she can never manage independence by herself ever again,

or in the case of SW it's when life's objects become just that instance of being too immovable for her to interact with. Those independent scenarios, regardless of there being any sexualization involved or not... those are what absolutely send me to the moon.

This does make much more sense, yet if these events are permanent or forced upon the protagonist, with no way of freeing herself, then this rings of cruelty to me and I tap out.
First this was a fascinated read, thank you for sharing. I've always want to have more discussions like these just to understand the scope of what everyone is thinking when they read these types of "transformation fiction".

Before anyone says, "judge much, Blake", let me state that I am not. I think the pursuit of these 'desires' through fiction is healthy way of dealing with it. I appreciate any who share their thoughts on this subject matter. And more importantly no one should kink shame. I always chuckle when ladies judge guys with a foot fetish. They might be missing out on the greatest foot message of their lives.

If anyone wants a fascinating lesson about erotic content, they should listen to Jon Ronson's audible book: "The Butterfly Effect". I know I have mentioned it here before, but if you have the time, give it a listen, it still might be free. The book offers many insights that would benifit any author of erotic content.

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote