free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2023   #171
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
I don't use Facebook or X either. I certainly don't do OF. To many thoughts and questions I can't give words for.

Did watch A Growing Climax. It is good. Still funny when she looks down and sees her boobs have gotten bigger. I think that is my favorite part. Worst part is the vore. Just hate vore. I can see why the video is popular.

One thing I do like is outtakes. That is one reason I get DVDs and Blu Ray. So if you do keep making videos, I would like to see more of such things. No other studio that I have videos from has them and I think the are good.
So it's funny, I think I've only done vore in two scenes so far... it was sort of a case of "let's see what other fetishes can bring in more viewers", lol. So it's definitely not a priority.

As for the outtakes, after "A Growing Education", I sort of strayed away from them since people complained that they "fluffed" the runtime of that video (added on over two minutes to the runtime, though most of them have a very naked Sugargirlmodel, lol). So now I only drop in a few to play during the end credits of a clip.
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote