Thread: Devolution
View Single Post
Unread 06-06-2016   #163
Huginn
trickster

Re: Devolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by popperock View Post
I don't unfortunately, I don't speak a lick of German. However, I do have the last two pages of the comic right here:

Huginn, if you want to translate these as well, feel free.
Well... like i said before, that comic series wasn't known for it's outstanding writing

The story of the two pages is quickly explained: It skips to a few years later and shows that Claude (the bastard who transformed our protagonist into a cavewoman) and the woman he ditched her for are now unhappily married.
Then the two giant kids are going for their playful rampage through the village, and while the girl only grabs a carriage without the passengers, her brother drags a whole house home. With Claude and his wife Sylvie inside. Of course Catherine (the cavewoman) recognises them, while they accuse each other with the plan for her transformation. In the final panel it's shown that they end up as playthings for those cave brats, who let them "roll around at the hillside" or "let them swim in the lake for a bit", while Catherine remarks to her mate how lovely their kids are, and enjoing her revenge.

If ayone is keen for a panel by panel translation, i could do that of course. Later this week maybe.