The Process Forum - View Single Post - Wildstar Sexification Comic
View Single Post
Unread 07-06-2014   #18
Buzy
Process Fan

Re: Wildstar Sexification Comic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexen View Post
Man... would be so cool to see a Dominion Human turn into an Exile Human... odd... it's almost as if they... they are the same race! I'd love WildStar but they don't have the Horde in there yet so I rather save my c.r.e.d.d.
Well, technically, I'd assume the Exiles are the closest thing to an "horde". I mean the stone guys with their mercenary(warrior) culture would nicely fits in the "orc" token.

In a fashion, WoW had the Horde as "barbarians/ragtag faction" with the one having an "ambiguously evil" past in the old Hordes, the Alliance was the "civilized shining faction" that generally was "ambiguously good"(sometimes debatable, again) faction.

In a fashion(from an external viewpoint), the roles seems almost switched around in Wildstars with the Exiles(the "uncivilized"/disorganized faction) being the one that could be argued as "good"(they're on the run from extinction and basically only want a new place to call home) while it is the "civilized" faction(in the Dominion) that plays the role of "almost villain" faction this time around with it's all-dominating empire and near "Evil British empire in space" holier-than-thou attitude as noted by someone else.
Buzy is offline   Reply With Quote