free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrink Fan Site - Verotel Can Kiss My A$$!!!
View Single Post
Unread 02-05-2019   #22
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Re: Shrink Fan Site - Verotel Can Kiss My A$$!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scidram View Post
It's my understanding that it's not that ShrinkFan dropped PayPal. It's PayPal dropped ShrinkFan (and other NSFW sites). ShrinkFan et al is doing the best they can to find alternatives, but in this era of payment and social media sites avoiding sexy stuff, what else is there to do?
This is correct. If the decision were left to us we would have continued operating with PayPal as a payment provider -- but that wasn't our decision. There was a change in policy and a big purge that occurred with other adult-oriented art shops. Same thing happened on other platforms around the same time too.

That being said, we are working on getting some more payment methods for customers to pay with. We're confident we will have some good news to announce soon.