free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TF stories that aren't super short.
View Single Post
Unread 09-15-2022   #64
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Re: TF stories that aren't super short.

It's easy to get down on yourself, trust me, I know.

Also, the Discord server can help. I run a pretty quiet one. Like really quiet and small compared to Kari or Lobo Leo but it has a few channels for my patrons and story specific things. The biggest thing, I've found, is getting out that you put in. Chat with your people, make some friends, do a few stories for people sometimes when you're in the mood, bring up the stories and ask about things I mentioned above. Just go a little bit further and make an effort.

It made a big difference for me, at least. I was pretty much a recluse before starting a server and chatting with people.

But just remember, just people will still only give a few reviews on da and fa. I get most of my feedback on my server because I chat with people there directly and give chances at letting them pick what I write next.

I hope some of that helps. It won't be a magical fix. People like your stuff.

Oh. And I also try to work with others - collabs or writing gift stories for artists I like and other people, opportunities like that. That also helps me keep going.