free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Real Life Transformation Imagery
View Single Post
Unread 09-20-2017   #1
DollyBonnie
I am a Transformation Toy

Real Life Transformation Imagery

Hi All.
Been away a long time again. Had some personal stuff going on but all is well. I came back today because I had an awesome encounter and I wanted to share and see if others had a similar ones.

So I'm in my lab meeting (Geology) this week and I head up to the desk to ask my prof a question and I see this girl in lab. She's cute, long dark hair, dark eyes, tan skin. Wouldn't have noticed her before, but she was wearing a very loose-fitting long-sleeve grey shirt that was just kind of falling off her shoulders in just such a way exposing her tank top underneath to give her the appearance that she was SHRINKING!

Totally caught me off guard and I was "distracted" looking at her all period. Went up to her later and chatted a bit and got her name (Catherine). It was a really awesome thing to get distracted by.

Anyone else ever encounter someone in real life that looked like they were transforming (size, age, shape, animal, or otherwise)?

Just joined Discord! Come chat about shrinking and transformation! Bonzilla25#1005
DollyBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote