View Single Post
Unread 10-10-2017   #6
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Downsizing

That is a nice picture you have made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
Oh damn, MT. I'm sorry, I completely forgot to get back to you on a caption for this. My bad!

How's this?
Susan and her two research assistants, Katelyn and Anne, had been devastated when their supervisor Vanessa had called them into her office to explain that their project was being shut down and they'd been downsized. They had felt better when Vanessa had explained that the three of them were eligible for positions as her personal assistants, which would come with added perks like company housing and health care. Delighted, Susan and her team accepted Vanessa's offer and the celebratory glasses of wine she offered them.

It wasn't long, however, before the little something extra Vanessa had slipped into the wine--an unintended byproduct of a project competing with Susan's--began to take effect. While Vanessa gleefully scooped Anne up into her lap and Katelyn desperately clung to her oversized garments out of embarrassment, Susan simply watched the room grow steadily larger around her as she realized exactly what their boss had meant by "working under her."
Nice mini story for it as well.
Tiedefender is online now   Reply With Quote