View Single Post
Unread 06-03-2013   #7
somnium
Fetish Writer

Re: +2 Boobs by praedatorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
Varies with how you compare them.

Two strings with the exact same sequence of characters are instantiated in different sections of memory, so they aren't the same object. However, if you use the equals() method to compare them, they are considered identical enough to each other that they're essentially indistinguishable.

To reach a definite answer to the question asked, it is necessary to ask what's being compared: The components as a unified concept, or the individual components themselves.

Now on a side note, I find the concept interesting but the chapters short. An RPG where the girls' boobs level up sounds interesting. Especially if they learn moves like RPG characters. Or have class changes. Hell, if RPGs where simpler to program I might try prototyping this thing.
Wow, that's the most complex response to the Theseus's ship problem I've ever seen, although I think you're saying that the answer to the question is different whether you're talking about the concept of the axe or the stuff the axe is made of, so the axe could be both the same and not, right?

As for the writing, I'm glad that you like the concept. I admit that the chapters are short, perhaps too short. This is a constraint I put on myself, to use between 100-200 words for each entry. It allows for daily updates, but the downside is that I can't write long, sensuous, sweeping descriptions like I used to.

I'm glad also that you appreciate the RPG leveling concept. I'm hoping to make more use of this as the story continues. I hope you'll keep reading!