The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Rack
Thread: The Rack
View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2020   #19
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Re: The Rack

Chapter 6

Andrea sat in her car. She didn’t want to go to work. Not because the job was hard, but because of the changes she was going to go through. She knew there was some women who’d kill to be a big as she now was. Hell, there were women who dreamed of being as big as she was yesterday! But she wasn’t one of them. She had been happy at her original size. And if she ever wanted to be that size again, she needed to figure out what was going on. With a sigh, she got out of her car.

As she walked through the back to the timeclock, Andrea was amazed that none of the women noticed nothing wrong with their sizes. Especially with the vast difference in sizes. Those on the clock rarely had breasts smaller than their heads. While those off the clock were rarely larger than a D-cup. Of course, that excluded her as her size was not her natural size.

Nervously, Andrea got in line. She watched as the women’s breast in front of her either grew or shrank. With that clue, it was easy for her to see who was clocking in and who was clocking out. She still couldn’t understand how the others didn’t notice the changes. How can someone not notice a woman’s breast growing from a C-cup to larger than her head? That was not a subtle change.

In less time that she wanted, it was Andrea’s turn. Reluctantly, she clocked in. Immediately Andrea’s breasts began to grow from their G-cup size. She turned to walk toward where she had left her purse the day before. With each step, she could feel the growing weight of her chest. Each bounce as a little more pronounced. Every sway was a little more. By the time she got to her destination her breasts were half again the size of her head. Thankfully they stopped growing at that size.

Thanks to her experience yesterday, Andrea knew how to move with such massive breasts. She put down her belongings and went to the dining area. There she received her table assignment and started working. It wasn’t what she wanted to do, but as she didn’t know how everybody’s breasts were changing size, she didn’t have anywhere else to start.

As Andrea worked, she kept an eye on the waitresses. All through the night, theirs and her breast kept changing sizes. Some of the girls grew larger, while some grew smaller. One did both. Unfortunately for Andrea, hers steadily grew. She couldn’t detect any method or reason for the changes. They happened at random times in random places. It was enough to drive her crazy.

Slowly, though, she started to see a pattern. The more cheerful the waitress was, the larger she grew. Those that weren’t as cheerful or their tables weren’t as happy, either shrank or stayed the same. Which would explain why she kept growing. She was a great waitress. Even if she had to say it herself. And through it all, she was the only one who noticed the changes. She watched as the manager and another waitress grew while they talked to each other. They even moved further apart when their breasts got large enough to touch.

Andrea shook her head in frustration.

“Something wrong,” a voice asked.

Startled, Andrea turned to find another waitress standing behind her. Like all the women who worked here, she was abnormally endowed. “No,” she answered. “I’m just watching Elizabeth.”

“Oh God,” the waitress said. “I was beginning to think I was the only one. She’s just so huge. I mean, I thought I was big. That is, until I started working here.”

Andrea’s eyes dropped to the waitress’s chest. “You’re not what people would call small,” she said as she raised her eyes back to the other’s face. On the way up, she saw her name tag. “There are women out there who are jealous of your size, Terri.”

“Says the woman who makes me look small,” Terri said with a roll of her eyes.

“Again, you’re not what people would call small,” Andrea said. “And I’m sure there are women out there who can make me look small.” She nodded at Elizabeth. “There’s one now.”

Terri gave Andrea a dirty look. “Ha. Ha. Very funny,” she said. “But seriously, how do you walk around with those. I have enough problems with mine as it is.”

“Carefully,” Andrea said. “At this size, you have to be aware of what’s around you. Your boobs stick out enough that you can knock things over with them if you’re not careful. You also can’t run. They weigh enough to knock to throw you off balance with all the bouncing they’ll do. As you know, sports bras are useless. They offer no support, can barely control the bounce, and even then, they only make your boobs bounce together.”

“I know, I know,” moaned Terri. “But what else is there to wear? Regular bras are not forgiving when you run in them. And don’t forget the chafing when your sweat soaks into them.”

Andrea couldn’t stop her wince. She had worn wet bras before. Usually because she had gotten caught in the rain or was the unexpected victim of a water balloon attack. She did not like it when her breasts were normal sized. She knew she’d had it now that her breasts were gigantic.

“Anyway,” Terri continued. “Let’s talk about something else. Like, how are you liking it here?”

“It’s good,” Andrea said. “The tips are much better than at Jaybird’s.”

“Even though you’re not the biggest in the place,” Terri asked with a grin.

“I’ve never wanted to be the biggest,” Andrea said. “Just had to get used to it. Despite appearances here, you really don’t run into women as busty as we are all that often.”

“Yeah. I’ve wondered about that. Just how do they find all of us busty women? It’s not like they take out an add.”

Andrea kept her mouth shut. She did not want anybody thinking she’s crazy. Nor did she want to tip off whoever was behind this. She did not want to think about what they could do to her to keep her from possibly revealing their secret. “Probably just word of mouth,” she finally said. “You know how people like to talk. Especially about the strange or unusual.”

Terri nodded. “You’re most likely right,” she said. “And there’s not a lot of places that’ll hire women as well-endowed as we are here. This is the only one I know of that isn’t a gentleman’s club or doesn’t offer exotic dancing.”

“Are there a lot of places like that here,” Andrea asked.

“It’s a college town,” Terri flatly said. “What do you think? Of course, there’s a lot of them around. Everybody knows that college boys are horny and stupid.”

Andrea had to agree with that statement. In fact, she was willing to widen it to include most men and quite a few women. Through all her classes, she had felt eyes on her. Whenever she looked around, she saw heads quickly turning away. Both male and female heads. It was like they had never seen a woman with large breasts before. Granted, she was closer to huge than large. But that wasn’t a reason to stare.

With a sigh, Andrea looked around the room. She saw one of her tables was starting to look around. “Work calls,” she told Terri. “We can talk later.”

~ * ~

Andrea would have danced her way to the time clock, if it wasn’t for her breasts. Massive was an understatement for their size. So was enormous, immense, gigantic, and vast. Immense might fit, but it didn’t right. Andrea couldn’t think of a word that fit the size of her breasts. Her breasts would have extended past her hips if it wasn’t for the bra she was wearing. With the bra, they were, somehow, held up to her waist. They were over twice as wide as she was and thrust forward far enough that she could not reach the front. If that wasn’t bad enough, her nipples got in the act as well. They had grown into huge protuberances large enough to fill a C-cup bra all by themselves. Something she would not have noticed if she hadn’t squeezed herself in to the employee restroom. Also, something she felt she would have been better off not knowing.

But now it was the end of her day. Soon, Andrea would be rid of these impossible breasts. The thought of only have G-cups was really soothing. Compared to what she now had, G-cups might as well be A-cups. She knew that it would feel like it. She did not want to know if there was and actual bra size for her current size. It scared her that somewhere, someone actually knew that answer.

With each slow ponderous step, Andrea could feel the tremors run through her flesh. She wanted to move faster. She wanted to get rid of this mass as fast as possible. But she knew that if she moved faster, the tremors would build until her breasts were through her around. At her size and lumbering speed, she thought that she wouldn’t have been a waitress. But, no. It seemed that people couldn’t help but watch her walk around. Surprisingly, it was more the women watching than the men. And they weren’t watching out of disgust and horror. They were watching in fascination. Probably wondering how someone so bi was able to walk, let alone stand. Andrea tried not to think about it. She was afraid she’d fall if she did.

Andrea approached the time clock then stopped. A problem she hadn’t considered was before here. In order to clock out, she had to get within arm’s reach of the clock. Her breasts extended further in front of her than her arms could reach. She thought of turning to the side, but she wasn’t sure if she could punch the numbers correctly. And there were a few crates that she didn’t remember being there. After a moment, she did the only thing she could think of.

Andrea suppressed the wince as her breasts made contact with the wall. She continued to press forward though. If she wanted her breasts to shrink, she had to clock out. She felt her breasts flow behind her. Wrapping her body in her own flesh. It was a sensation she wished she didn’t have to experience. She was finally able to reach the time clock when her lips were being covered with her own cleavage. She quickly entered her data then sighed as her breasts began to shrink.

Andrea started walking toward the breakroom. She needed to get her purse so she could head back to the house she shared with her friends. She also stared to plan the next day. It was Saturday and, instead of relaxing like she had originally planned, she was going to look into ‘The Rack.’ She wanted to find out who owns it and if they own any other places like this. And if so, were their employees also so over endowed? Also, she wanted to find out how they were keeping people from noticing the changes. Surely, she couldn’t be the only one to have noticed this.

As she entered the break room, Andrea absently scratched an itch on her left breast. That action caused the over endowed woman to freeze. Her left hand started running over her left breast. After a moment, her right hand did the same to the gland on that side. After a minute, both hands stopped their motion. They had confirmed each other’s findings. Slowly Andrea looked down. She did not want to believe what her hands told her, and her eyes confirmed. But the proof was right there. Her breasts had not shrunk back to a G-cup.
Quadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote