The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Rack
Thread: The Rack
View Single Post
Unread 10-11-2021   #23
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Re: The Rack

Chapter 10

Andrea lay in bed. She had woken a few minutes ago. But she did not open her eyes. She could feel the bed linen on her breasts. That was the problem. She could only feel it on her breasts. The rest of her body did not have contact with the linen. Slowly she opened her eyes. In front of her was her nightgown, the bed linen, and the canyon that was her cleavage.

She didn’t know how long she stared at her cleavage before the urge to pee hit her. She almost called for her friends. But she remembered that this was Sunday morning. Diane and Mary liked to sleep in on Sundays. So did she, but her bladder had other ideas. Andrea started pushing and shoving her massive glands. She was not going to pee the bed like a child.

For the first time, Andrea felt the weight of her breasts. Ever since this started, Andrea never felt any back strain. Even at her current extreme size. But now, she felt every ounce. And it she was not light. Andrea huffed, puffed, and grunted moving her massive mammaries to the side of her bed. After a couple of minutes, she managed to get her right boob there. With one last push, she tipped it over the edge.

With a squawk Andrea found her body sliding to her right. Fortunately, or unfortunately, her left boob kept her from sliding completely off the bed. Once she was stable, she placed her foot on the ground. With that done, she was able to carefully push herself back into bed. But that left her in the uncomfortable position of having one boob hanging out of bed while the other was still in.

Somehow, Andrea managed to get her feet under her and push herself back into bed. But that left her in the position of having way too much weight pulling her to the side. The fact that her left tit was counterbalancing her right one was not helping. And she still had to pee.

With more careful pulling, tugging, and pushing, Andrea was able to get her legs and her left boob hanging off the bed. She leaned back to keep her tits from pulling her off the bed and to the ground. She stared at her cleavage for a moment. She did not know why she was having trouble with her boobs. They didn’t give her any trouble yesterday. She didn’t feel any of their massive weight. It was a puzzle that would have to wait.

With a grunt, Andrea stood up and blinked. The movement of her standing had sent her breasts wobbling about. Shaking her body back and forth. Instead of being unsteady on her feet, she was standing firm. It was just like yesterday. Her bladder made its demands known and she started walking toward the bathroom. Without her friends help, she had to squeeze through the door one boob at a time. Luckily for her, the bathroom wasn’t far away. She got in and hurried to the toilet.

Andrea gasped as her massive breasts hit the tile floor. She looked down to see if she could find the throw rug that should be there. She growled as she only saw her cleavage. She should have remembered how big she was. Especially since her tits were resting on the floor.

As soon as she finished her business, Andrea stood up. The mere thought of her tits resting on the floor was disgusting. The actual fact was worse. She turned to wash her hands only to stop and stare at the sink. With her being so large, she couldn’t reach the sink without squishing her boobs. Staring at the sink, she had a thought. Slowly she looked around the bathroom. The room looked a lot smaller than it had before today. The only reason she could think of, was the increase in size of her boobs. They now stuck out a little under four feet in front of her. And that was with them out of her bra! Her underboob was around her knees. But she didn’t want to think about that.

With a sight, Andrea put the suddenly small bathroom out of her mind. She pushed against the sink so she could wash her hands. She couldn’t believe she didn’t notice how close her boobs were to things last night. But then, she did have her friends helping her. They had to have been keeping her form bumping into or nudging things with her boobs. It was the only explanation.

Once finished in the bathroom, Andrea headed for the kitchen. She wanted breakfast, but she didn’t want to wake her friends. They had done enough for her last night. Besides, even with boobs this large, she could make breakfast. Right?

Before she could make breakfast, she had to get to the kitchen. All she had to do was go down the hall and through the living room into the kitchen/dining area. It was a short trip. One she made every day. It shouldn’t be a problem.

There was a problem,

Not two steps down the hall, Andrea found her left breast brushing against the wall. She moved over only to find her right one was now pushing against that wall. She stopped and looked. She did not want to believe what she was seeing. Her boobs were almost as wide as the hall. There appeared to be only a few inches of clearance to either side of her. How she didn’t notice this last night, she didn’t know. Neither Diane nor Mary could have fit between her boobs and the walls.

Knowing she couldn’t do anything about her size, Andrea continued her way to the kitchen. After squeezing her breasts through the door, she looked around. There was more open space than she remembered. The table and chairs were further from the stove and refrigerator. Probably for her convenience. Not that she needed to get between the stove and table. She shuddered to think about stray splatters of grease flying from the pan and landing on her boobs. And she couldn’t get close enough to the oven to get anything out without pressing her boobs against it. So, breakfast was going to be a bowl of cold cereal. But first: coffee.

Thirty minutes later, Andrea sat at the table, panting. The coffee was brewing, finally. But it had been a fight. First, she had to get the filter. She knew her breasts would be a problem, but she had underestimated how much of one they would be. Finding the coffee filters wasn’t a problem. She had made coffee before. Her problem was that her boobs did not compress as much as she thought they would. It wouldn’t have mattered if the coffee maker wasn’t sitting in a corner. If it wasn’t in a corner, she could have just turned to the side to reach it. It took a lot of effort, but Andrea managed to get the coffee started. She didn’t mind that her boobs were resting on the kitchen floor. It didn’t invoke the same response as the bathroom floor. No matter how clean she knew that one was.

Andrea looked at the fridge. Making a bowl of cereal should be easier. She only had to get a bowl from the cabinet, the box of cereal from the cupboard, and the milk from the fridge. Easy. She gathered herself. She was going to make herself breakfast if it was the last thing she did.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

Andrea jumped at the voice. Only the weight of her breasts kept her from falling out of her chair. “Diane,” she gasped. “I didn’t know you were up.”

“Why didn’t you wake us up,” Diane demanded as she entered the kitchen. “Either of us would have made you coffee. Especially since we drink it too.”

“I didn’t want to bother you,” Andrea said. She would have been backing away, but she hadn’t stood yet. “And I wasn’t going to do much. Just make some coffee and some cereal.”

“I’m surprised there isn’t a mess here,” Diane said as she looked around the kitchen.

“I cleaned it up. I am a responsible adult.”

“I know you are,” Diane soothed Andrea’s feelings. “I’m just surprised you could reach everything. Your boobs don’t give you much room to work with.”

Andrea blushed. “You don’t have to remind me. I live with them. I can’t not see them.”

“Why don’t I cook you breakfast instead of cereal,” Diane asked.

“You don’t have to do that,” Andrea quickly said. “I don’t want to be a bother. You and Mary do so much for me already.”

“We don’t do enough,” Diane insisted. “You’re not doing it on purpose, but you shame us.” Diane closed her eyes. “Your breasts are an impossibility.”

Andrea blinked in surprise. This was the first time somebody noticed the impossible size of her chest. Could Diane, somehow, be noticing the changes?

“They should not be this big and this shapely,” Diane continued. “All the other women even remotely close to your size have saggy tits. Outside of a bra, their tits look like deflated balloons. Yet yours are full and almost perky. And the weight! God, girl! Just one of your tits weighs more than I do. It weighs more than Mary and I put together. And here you are, not only standing, but walking around with them.” Diane glared at her friend. “You should not be.”

“I’m sorry,” whispered Andrea.

“You should be,” Diane said flatly. “It was because of you that I chose a major.”

“W-what,” stammered Andrea.

“Diane nodded. “Your size is impossible. And I’m not talking about your weight. There are a lot of people who weigh more than you. Your boobs are impossibly huge. You shouldn’t even be standing. You’re too top heavy. Yet here you are. Walking around like the weight doesn’t mean a thing.”

Andrea didn’t know what to say. The fact that this was a result of her latest growth spurt was obvious. She just didn’t know what to do. All the previous changes only affected her and her past. None of her family or friends changed because of her. This was completely new.

“I wanted to find out how you were possible,” Diane continued. “Your boobs are too big to be as firm and shapely as they are. Even if they weren’t, you’re too big to walk. While you’re toned, your muscles don’t look like a body builder’s. Your legs should look like they’re made of muscle. Instead, you have nice toned but curvy legs.”

“You’ve been looking at my legs,” Andrea blurted out.

Diane blushed. “I’ve been studying your legs,” she said. “That’s completely different than looking. Besides, I have a girlfriend.”

“I bet she looks at my legs too,” Andrea said.

“Not the point,” Diane said loudly. “The point is that you’re a medical anomaly. I want to make sure you’re healthy. Because you’re my friend and I want to make sure you’ll be around for a while.”

Andrea stared at her friend. This was more than what she had ever expected. “You didn’t have to change your major,” Andrea said after a moment. “I’m perfectly fine and plan on being around for a few decades.”

“You don’t know that,” Diane said. “Nobody has your body. And none of the girls at your job are as big as you are. While I know you’ve said your boss is bigger than you are, I still can’t believe it. It’s hard to imagine some woman having bigger boobs than you.”

Andrea opened her mouth only to close it. Diane was right. It was hard to imagine a woman with bigger tits. And Andrea realized that she hadn’t actually seen Elizabeth after she had gotten so big. She may not have changed sizes. Andrea had assumed that the manager would have grown.

“And I didn’t change majors,” Diane continued. “I said I chose one. My parents are happy that I finally chose a major. Of course, after seeing you, they weren’t surprised at what I chose.”

“Um, what did they think of me,” Andrea quietly asked. She was shocked. She hadn’t met Diane’s parents. But now she had. Only it was her with the enormous boobs.

Diane grinned. “They were shocked at your size. But who wouldn’t be? Then they wanted to know if all of that was you. And if you wanted a reduction.”

Even though she knew it hadn’t really happened, Andrea couldn’t help but clutch at her breasts.

“Don’t worry,” Diane soothed her ridiculously endowed friend. “I told them that that was all you and made sure that they understood that you didn’t want a reduction. They didn’t understand why you didn’t want one and I couldn’t give them a reason why either. I don’t’ understand why you don’t want one. But it’s your decision and I’ll support you.”

“Is the mushy stuff over with,” Mary called from the kitchen doorway. “I’m hungry.”

Diane and Andrea looked at each other, then rolled their eyes. “We can talk about this later,” Andrea told the other woman.

Diane nodded. “Yes, the mushy stuff is over,” she told her lover. “I’m going to start cooking breakfast now. So, you better get in here.”

“It’s about time,” Mary grumped as she entered. She patted one of Andrea’s breasts as she went to seat herself. “You two are too serious. You need to enjoy life more.”

“I do enjoy life,” Diane said. “I just want to make sure my friends are around to enjoy it with me.”

Andrea settled back and enjoyed her friends’ banter. She only had a few short hours before she had to be at work. She wanted to be in as good a mood as possible. She needed something to hold on to as she searched for a reason for all this. She was not going to be somebody’s idea of a joke. Or sexual fantasy.
Quadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote