Unread 10-19-2014   #5
Memorex75
Process Fan

Re: New Story: The Residue of Love ch.4

The Residue of Love
pt.4
The Color of Rage

~Elizabeth~

Elizabeth’s head felt like it would split in two. After a night of nightmares like that it was to be expected. She stared up at the ceiling of her room in the inn, morning streaming in through the window. Gods my head. She thought closing her eyes and putting her hands to her head. Squish. My hair’s wet? The thought ran through her mind as her eyes opened. Elizabeth was covered in some sort of red liquid. Why are my hands covered in blood, wait my hands are what’s red, wait I can still see the ceiling... THROUGH MY HAND. The thoughts raced through her mind picking up speed as she woke up. Elizabeth tried to sit bolt upright but barely rose off her back before she lost her balance and flopped back down to the floor with a wet slap. Elizabeth looked down in horror at herself, what of herself she could see from her back however was limited to an enormous mountain range of clear red slime in the form of an enormously huge pare of breast. Screaming Elizabeth scrambled to her feet. Oh gods it wasn’t a dream. Shrieked through her mind, she had not made it to actual words in her real screaming yet. Staring down at herself now standing Elizabeth could only shriek as her brain processed what had happened to her.

Elizabeth’s body was now completely made up of solid clear red slime and totally naked. Liquid slime ran down her skin in lazy drips. Ran through her hair making it a loose wet tangle. Slime slicked between her fingers, legs, and considerable cleavage. Slime even leaked from her eyes as they started to tear. Her body shape itself was much the same with one huge exception. Elizabeth’s breasts, which she had always thought of as too big to begin with were now enormous. Each as large as her head the massive orbs of slime hung out perkily, never sagging despite there size. Every step, every movement, EVERY breath made the freakish things jiggle and sway on her chest. “Gods what happened to my tits?” Elizabeth said and froze. Tits? Elizabeth was an educated maga and noble woman, not a tavern wench, why had she said tits instead of breasts. Elizabeth tried experimentally to say breasts. “Tits.” She clapped both her hands to her mouth with a loud squish and slowly backed up against the wall, mind locked. “Hahaha. Getting used to the new you?” A voice from the doorway said.

~Nicole~

Nicole leaned against the door frame studying the new girl. She couldn’t believe The Master gave this bitch bigger tits than she had. Nicole thought but she stopped her jealousy. She had promised herself to try and get along with her new partner since they would most likely be working together for some time now. The girl just stood there against the wall like an idiot, hands clapped over her mouth. “The Master likes to sometimes take words away.” She said. “You’ll get used to it, and besides you have a really great set of tits.” The girls hands shot down from her mouth and around her chest in a flash and had she not already been red Nicole figured she’d be blushing. “Wwwhhhaaattt’sss happening ttttooo me?” The girl stammered. She was squeezing pretty hard on that rack. Nicole’s mouth watered at the thought of what that must feel like and at the thought of all the things she could do with those beautiful tits.

“It’s ok, just calm down.” Nicole said trying to calm her or at lest get her to focus. “My name’s Nicole, what’s yours?” She asked. “Eeelizabeth.” She forced out. She was defiantly having trouble focusing, squeezing like that. The poor girl probably didn’t even realize that incredible feeling was her own doing. “Elizabeth, stop squeezing them honey your turning yourself on.” Nicole said trying not to stare at the slime dripping down the girls leg from her crotch. Elizabeth looked down and released her chest like it was a hot stove, the resulting bounce made her hands reach up to caress them further but she stopped herself. Good self restraint. Nicole thought, watching those melon size tit sway to a stop was damn near hypnotic and she wasn’t the one attached to them.

“Where are we?” Elizabeth asked almost in a wail. “Is that sick bastard still here?” “The Master.” Nicole emphasized the title. “Is out right now and I’m supposed to get you ready for his return tonight.” “What the hell are you talking about? If he’s not here I’m getting out of here. You can come if you want to, maybe they can change us back somehow if we make it to the Hall of the Wisdom.” The girl started for the door. “Nether of us are going anywhere and I’ll keep you here if I have to.” Nicole said, it was not a threat just a fact. “You’ll keep me here?” The girl asked with a sneer. She began staring at Nicole very intently. Confusion passed over her face and Nicole raised an eyebrow, the girl stared again. “Oh gods.” She said her hands going to her head. “Oh gods, I can’t use magic!” She shrieked. “What are you talking about?” Nicole asked. “Get Out of my way! I’m getting out of here!” She screamed continuing towards the door. Nicole reached out and stuck a finger into the girls shoulder.

~Elizabeth~

Pleasure. Mind shattering, soul crushing physical pleasure. Elizabeth orgasmed so hard she rose up on tip toes. Her back arched and at the peak of the feeling that blue slime bitch pulled her finger back out of her shoulder. Elizabeth dropped to her knees in a puddle of sticky red slime, her mind was spinning. “Uah.” She breathed out. “Yeah your first time is pretty fantastic hun? and look at all that cum. Light weight.” The slime girl said giggling. Stepping between Elizabeth and the door she looked down at her. “Now your not leaving and I can keep you from stringing two thoughts together for the next few hours till The Master to come back. Or, we can sit and talk.” Elizabeth scrambled back from the door on her hands and feet not noticing that the puddle she had been sitting in had seeped back into her skin, the slime was part of her and wanted to return to her. Elizabeth really did believed this thing could keep her here and she didn’t know if it was fear of that or fear of the anticipation of it that was the reason she backed down. “Oh.... suit yourself.” The slime girl said sitting down in the doorway. She actually looked disappointed.

There was a long silence as the two women just examined one another. “Well?” The slime girl finally said. “If we’re not gonna screw could you at least tell me about yourself? Why did The Master choose you? Where are ya from?” “I’m a maga.” Elizabeth winced. “I was a maga.” She couldn’t even feel magic around her when she tried to push this thing out of the way. This thing? She was as much a thing now herself, not a maga. Elizabeth pulled her knees up trying to become small, but she realized she could no longer sit like that with these massive tits taking up her front so she just sat there uneasily. “A Maga? Really? Wow can you like make fire in the palm of your hand and things like that?” The slime girl asked excitedly. “Did you hear what I said you stupid... thing!” Elizabeth exploded not even slowing down as she stumbled over what to call it. “I’m not a maga any more. What ever that bastard did to me I can’t use magic!” She shrieked the last and red slimy tears began streaming down her cheeks.

The slime girl had an annoying look of concern on her face at the outburst. Concern! That creature had done this to her. “My name’s Nicole not thing. She said. I can’t imagine what that must be like, to lose the ability to use magic, but you have a new life here, a better one.” “What’s going to happen to me?” Elizabeth asked. “Well The Master will come home soon and we will pleasure him. It’s our only job, aside from cleaning while he’s away. It’ll be great, even better than what I just did with your shoulder.” She licked her slimy finger in what had to be an attempt at seduction. “What was that you just did? I ....” Elizabeth trailed off. “Came?” Nicole filled in the last word. “I entered you. You’re a slime girl now. Anything that pushes into you will make you feel good, it feels like fucking.” She said cheerily like she was discussing a game.

Elizabeth looked down at herself. Oh gods she thought and experimentally held out one finger and then poked it into her thigh. “Ooohhhgggg” she moaned. Her finger met resistance and then slid into the surface of her thigh. It was like the caress of a thousand lovers, like that feeling when the slime girls dick had slithered into her and gently expanded. Like the most fantastic physical sensation she’d ever felt. In spite of herself she began sliding her finger back and forth. “Oh gods.” She moaned and banged her head against the wall. Every stroke fleet like playing with herself only every stroke felt like her peek. Her eyes opened lazily as she gasped. The slime girl, no, Nicole was staring at her. She pulled her finger out shame burning her. “Oh don’t look so ashamed.” Nicole said. “Fuck, what we’ll see of each other in the years to come is nothing compared to a little ‘me time’.” Elizabeth was mortified. She’d practically just masturbated in front of a complete stranger. “What do you mean in the years to come?” Elizabeth asked. Slam. The sound of the front door closing came from the other room. They both turned to stare at the doorway. “The Master’s home.” Nicole said so excited she was practically bouncing.

Elizabeth readied herself. What would she do? No magic, a woman against a man and a very powerful mage that had cursed her. Elizabeth just stood ready. The bastard strolled into the room taking his time and looked Elizabeth up and down. Elizabeth stared daggers at him. “Gods I knew you’d be perfect child but look at you.” He exclaimed. Elizabeth could take it no longer and charged him. She only got two steps before her body froze, not by air but literally controlled by magic. Just her own body stopping against her will. Elizabeth stared down at herself in shock and then back at the bastard wizard her hate redoubled. “Ah such passion. He said. It’s no surprise you became red with a temperament like that.” “Go to hell you fucking bastard.” Elizabeth spat and stopped in shock at the filthy language she had used, this wasn’t like her even under stress. Apparently her mouth and head were not frozen because she could talk just not move. “Even under this curse you’ll never brake m....” Her words cut off in a gurgle as Elizabeth felt something forcing it’s way up her throat from within and began to fill her mouth. As her mouth filled she realized it was not filling up but filling in from the sides and in a moment she stood there straining to make any sound at all and failing as her throat and mouth had filled in and became solid slime.

“Oh I don’t need to break you dear. In fact I’d very much like to see that stare of contempt every once and a while but you will learn respect eventually and unfortunately I think you will break in the end, if not as much as that weak willed blue whore.” He shot a glance at Nicole who kept her eyes down. “Now your going to service me in the most creative way you can think of and if I like it maybe I’ll give you some more freedoms.” Elizabeth could feel the slime of her throat shift again and she soon had a mouth and was able to move again as well. The mage parted his robes and exposed his massive erection. “You think I’m going to do this willingly?” Elizabeth said hatred burning within her. “You’ll have to rape me every night if you want any pleasure from me.” “That, was the wrong answer.” The Master said.

Once again Elizabeth’s body was not her own, only her head was still movable. “Now your going to fuck me the way I want.” The Master said. Elizabeth took a slow step forward. “NO! She screamed. No I won’t do it.” Her head thrashed slimy wet hair flying around her but her body slowly walked toward The Master. “No, stop wait!” She shrieked as she got down on all fours facing away from The Master and presenting him her ass and pussy in the air. For the brief moment Elizabeth dreamed she would not be able to feel it since she could not move on her own. The Master placed his hands on her hips and Elizabeth wailed at the sensation of his touch. “NNNnnnoooo ooohhhh aaauuuhhh.” She wailed as he thrust into her pussy with a wet squish so roughly it should have hurt. Her moans of pleasure said otherwise.

“No please gods stop!” She got in between thrusts and moans. Gods it feels so good. Ten times as good as before when she was human. I’m being raped and it feels so good. Raced through her mind. One of Elizabeth’s hands came up and began caressing one of her huge tits. “Oh gods I’m not doing this!” She wailed as her fingers tweaked her nipple on there own. “I have complete domination over your body.” The Master said. “I can make you do anything.” Elizabeth’s hand left her breast and went to her ass. “No, Augh.” She shrieked as her finger forced it’s way up her ass hole. “I can make you say anything.” Elizabeth’s mouth went still and then to her horror she began saying. “Oh yes, harder, fuck me harder Master, Yes!” “But.” He said as her voice cut out to silence. “It’s is only a matter of time before I control what you think too.” Control came back to her mouth and Elizabeth let out a wordless scream of horror.

She felt him cum in her like getting hit with a hammer and she looked down to see the pale liquid inside her disappear in her torso. Elizabeth’s bodily control returned to her and not ready she went limp, falling forward off The Master’s cock with a disgusting sucking sound. Elizabeth scrambled to the corner stiffly. Gods it all felt so good, it’s like I can no longer feel pain just pleasure. She thought. With a smirk the bastard stepped forward and to her shame Elizabeth cringed. However he turned and grabbed Nicole by the hair and forced her to her knees. Elizabeth could not tell for sure but it seemed Nicole still did have control of herself and busily began sucking his dick with fervor. Elizabeth watched in stunned horror as the dick in Nicole’s mouth, still visible through Nicole’s blue cheek, began getting longer. Half way down her throat a huge gob of cum burst out and slowly disappeared into the slime. The Master pushed her off by the forehead with a loud rough slurping sound. “Now that I’ve done for her I can get back to the task at hand.” Elizabeth screamed cowering in the corner but it was no use, her body was already moving on it’s own to get up.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote