Unread 10-19-2014   #6
Memorex75
Process Fan

Re: New Story: The Residue of Love ch.5

The Residue of Love
pt.5
Bucket List

~Elizabeth~

Elizabeth ley huddled in the corner wide eyed. She had not slept a second since the bastard that did this to her had finally stopped rapping her and left her in the corner. Elizabeth tried and tried not to go over the events of last night. It was like a nightmare, she watched from her own prospective as her body did things she could not even have imagined. At least it would have been like a nightmare if it weren’t for the memories of how it all felt too. She’d made Lo...... she couldn’t even think what she wanted properly. She’d been fucked in the pussy, the ass, between these disgustingly huge tits, blew him several times and had even watched in horror as he fucked her directly into her stomach. Every touch, ever thrust, every swallow was pure bliss of sensation and she was just as tortured by the fact it all felt so good in equal proportion to the shame and disgust of the acts she had preformed last night.

Nicole came into Elizabeth’s view. “Good morning.” She said leaning over, her huge tits dangling down nearly blocking her view. For the first time since it all stopped she finally squeezed her eye’s shut. “Oh come on now.” Nicole said. “You’ve been laying there all night and I’m not cleaning this whole house myself every day.” Elizabeth squeezed tighter. “Go away you monster.” She moaned, red tears streaking down her face. “I could get you up and moving you know?” Nicole said and Elizabeth’s eyes shot open. “NO!” She shrieked, shrinking back into the corner so hard pleasure began to tingle along her back in a nice way. Shocked by this outburst Nicole drew back. “Ok, it’s ok I was only kidding. Come on, get up. You know The Master will punish you if you don’t help me clean today and you’ll be able to at least look outside as you work right?” The thought of outside burned in her ears. “Is he gone?” Elizabeth asked ashamed of how she was sure she could not steep out of this room if he was there to meet her. “The Master is out now but he’ll be back latter. Come on I’ll show you everything you need to know.” Nicole held out a hand. Elizabeth slowly reached up and hesitated as a drip of blue slime ran off Nicole’s hand onto her own but then reached out and was helped to her feet.

~Nicole~

Elizabeth fallowed Nicole into the living room. “We have lots of jobs.” She said. “Sweeping, scrubbing, and dusting.” This girl was so strange she might just be more flaky than Nicole herself. All she did was stare out the front window as Nicole talked. She’s just new to this. Nicole thought. Still Nicole had been fighting waves of jealousy all night over this girl, she wished The Master fucked her with even half as much vigor as he had her last night and now she stood there now like a zombie.

Something small to get her used to things is what we need. “Why don’t we start with polishing the silverware? That’s an easy job and...” “Listen.” Elizabeth said cutting off her talk of polishing. “You seem to like it here but I get the feeling you were human once too right?” Nicole was confused, what did that have to do with anything? She was a slime girl now. She replied as much. “Don’t you want to be free again?” Elizabeth asked putting space between them and toward the front door. “Elizabeth, I know right now it’s all a little much to take in but you really don’t want that.” Nicole said looking toward the door. “AUGH!” Elizabeth screamed. “I’m not going to just lie down and get raped every night. I’m a maga and a high born lady you stupid whore.” “Oh! When did The Master tell you my nick name?” Nicole asked. The question seemed to throw Elizabeth off for a second but in a flash she whorled, nearly falling over as her tits swung, and stocked toward the door. “No don’t do it. You can’t.” Nicole shouted as Elizabeth opened the door.

~Elizabeth~

Elizabeth stepped out the door. As her foot touched the flag stone step she knew it was a mistake. Elizabeth felt her foot sink into something and looking down realized her foot had melted, or more like deformed into liquid slime beneath her leg. With no support Elizabeth leaned farther forward and some of her leg puddled too. With one disparate grab she tried to pull back but missed the door frame and her whole body liquified as she fell to the ground. A moment later Elizabeth was aware she could still see, though not move at all. The blue sky above seemed to mock her as she lay helpless. Then her view began to shift and she knew she was moving, though not of her own will.

The sensation of flowing along the ground was so strange. She could feel every crack in the floor, every tiny speck of dust and as always it felt so good she wanted to moan but had no mouth to do so. Along the living room floor she slunk and Nicole came into view once again just like this morning. “You’ve really done it now. When The Master gets back you’ll sure be sorry.” Elizabeth continued on her way unable to do anything to speed or slow her progress. She slipped through the door that was there room and toward the corner with the bucket. Now Elizabeth wanted to cry out nnnnooooo. She wanted to scream for Nicole to help her but she could do nothing to express herself. Pooling around the bottom of the bucket Elizabeth mentally grimaced as she felt her body, if that’s what it could be called, rise up on itself and slowly, slowly climb the wall of the bucket. Elizabeth’s view shifted as the climbing movement got to the point that must be her eye’s and felt queasy as her view flipped over the edge.

As sight returned to her Elizabeth could only see the rim of the bucket and the ceiling immediately above her. I can move, I can scream, oh gods what do I do? For a space of time Elizabeth could not measure she sat trapped in her current state. Every now and then she’d hear a noise from the other room of Nicole cleaning or mindlessly humming to herself. The idiot was a sex slave and enjoyed cleaning up this perverts house. No that was not fair, gods only know how long she’s been here. Elizabeth thought. She has been completely broken to the point she enjoys her situation. Gods the feelings of pleasure she’d experienced last night were enough that she could understand wanting it. NO, no I can’t think like that for a minute or I’ll cess to be. Gods what am I going to do I can’t feel anything, even pleasure like this. With all her free time Elizabeth made a list in her mind of all the things she would do to this bastard if she was ever free of this spell. She also went over all the things she would have to forget when this was all over, that was a much longer list.

After some time Elizabeth heard booted foot steps in the room and knew he was home. A rising feeling came over her and after a moment her sight rose up and out of the bucket. Elizabeth’s body was slowly reforming and The Master stood scowling at her in the doorway. Let the bastard hate me, even death would be better than this. Where had that thought come from popped into her head as her body finished forming and distracted as she was, missed her chance to take control so rather than stepping out of the bucket Elizabeth feel to the floor at The Master’s feet. “You’ve not been doing a very good job cleaning.” He said. “There is a very nice clean track from here to the front door however.” “Fuck you.” Elizabeth spat not caring about her language. “I’ll keep trying to escape again and agi.....” her mouth disappeared. “I could hope for nothing better my dear.” The Master replied. Elizabeth got to her feet absent of her will.

“Now I’ll punish you, but, if you want it to stop, if you’d rather sit in that bucket for a while.” Elizabeth turned to face the bucket. “All you have to do is say.” He whispered into her ear. Elizabeth didn’t want the bucket, it was even more horrible than his touch. She stepped forward and leaned against the wall over the bucket. Elizabeth’s mouth reformed in perfect time for her to gasp as The Master rammed his dick into her ass. I can’t take this anymore Elizabeth thought as she wailed with pleasure. Gods it was so much tighter that her pussy. She grimmest at using the low born word for vagina especially because it was in her mind. Elizabeth could not move her legs or body, her arms braced her against the wall. Her head was free however and she whipped from side to side, her slick slimy hair lashing and her figures dug at the wall. “Do you want it to end?” The Master blew in her ear between beginning to suck on it. “All you have to do is ask.” Elizabeth’s pride won out. She knew from last night she could be here for hours in this corner and she wanted none of it. “Yyyyyyyeeeesssss, yes, yes stop.” She half screamed half moaned leaning her head back.

Solidity left her body and Elizabeth got out one last half scream as her head sunk into her back and her body melted off the end of The Masters dick and hit the bucket with a splash, half landing in, half out. As sight returned to her Elizabeth could feel her body running up the sides of the bucket and collecting in it. It was the last thing she felt. The Master leaned over the edge, cock still rock hard. “You’ll spend a week in there when I don’t take you out to fuck you.” He said. “By then I think you’ll have lost the nerve to even look out that door again. NICOLE!” He screamed. “Yes Master?” Nicole’s voice echoed from the door. There were no words but a moment later Nicole had pressed herself into the corner above Elizabeth’s bucket in the same position Elizabeth had been in, spreading her legs for The Master. Elizabeth could not move to look away and had no eyelids to close. As they proceeded little drips of cum and blue slime fell into Elizabeth’s eyes but she could do nothing. Part way through Nicole looked down into the bucket under her. She smiled widely and shrieked with pleasure as The Master pumped away.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote