free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Incubusted (Complete)
View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2006   #6
Captain Ash
Adventurer

I like your story. And what I like most is the fact, that Rick got his TG-fetish probably from Ranma 1/2.
That's funny, because it was this series that paid my attention to this kind of stories.
When this manga was first published at stores in pink-cover with a cute girl and a martial artist, I thought it would be some kind of love-story for girls. After some weeks when it still was on the front shelfs in the book-store, I just took a look to find out what kind of shit it was, why girls are probably buying such things.
Then I figering out that this manga contains martial art and nudity and even a curse of turning a boy to a girl. After that I had to admit: I love this shit.^^

Sorry, I hade digress from topic, but I couldn't resist.
Okay, back to the story.
The whole plot was exciting with the girl in the bed till it ends up with the demon.
I also like the kind of descriptions of the story with "the silk on the bed" and Rick tried to encourage his friend that he always wanted to be a woman.

However, I wonder why Alex didn't noticed that he turned into a woman, he even reacts like a woman when he woke up; that was my impression.
Rick believed too fast, that this woman was his friend from far away.
These were the only criticisms I had in this story, though they weren't really disturbing.

Besided, I don't get it why the demon wants that Rick and Alex have sex with each other; but probably this is a secret you won't tell till next chapter.
But I don't believe that he will turn Alexa back to Alex and letting slip a woman's soul that easily.
Your story also contains BE, which I'm not a fan of it, but I think it fits the story, giving Rick a reason to let Alex stay a woman a bit longer.

I hope I will read soon more of your story and how it continious.

Captain Ash
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote