free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Transformations That I Found While Searching
View Single Post
Unread 04-14-2019   #584
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Transformations That I Found While Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjoe-mossy View Post
Anyone have any idea what this clip is from?
Apologies for bringing up this Gandu guy, as has been said, don’t click his links in the video description, virus galore. I just don’t get how someone who isn’t actually into tf being able to find such undiscovered clips hmmm
Please don't link to this guy, don't look at their channel in the first place. You already know he's spreading viruses and malware. These aren't even rare clips, they're random clips in low quality that are chopped up and become less recognizable. They have the audio removed or replaced, the speed changed, and blank segments injected into them to avoid the detection algorithms that would auto-flag them. They are probably compiled by algorithms themselves that are targeting "transformation" tagged clips on other channels and sites and then directing people to virus filled pages to build an army of zombie PCs that will conduct DDoS attacks against whoever happens to be annoying the owner of that algorithm that day.

Do not let your curiosity be the thing that keeps propagating those viral packages.

The clips suck anyway, poof TFs from bad TV shows from before the advent of HD cameras.

Even if I knew what every clip from his channel was, I wouldn't tell someone who asked, because it would invite them to keep linking back to him to get more answers. That fucker needs to be blacklisted for the spread of viruses.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote