free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Growth Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2015   #585
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Question Re: Growth Request Thread(Read First Post)

While this request does abide by the guidelines of this thread's first post, I do apologize for the simple fact that my inquiry is about a well known film scene of reknowned growth process. In recent years I had asked several regulars on the forums, but came up with no luck finding either a high definition or better quality version of the movie scene than what I have had since 2008.

The growth scene from the remake of Attack of the 50 ft. Woman (1993).

With a frame width of 640, frame height at 480, frame rate of 30 frames/second, and an audio bit rate of 160kbps, I hope these are all of the correct quality parameters to accurately judge my copy of the movie scene to someone who may have a better version. If someone does have the entire scene, which for me would include when Hannah starts losing her temper to her busting through the ceiling at least, I would love to replace my version with one that is even better quality. Should someone have a true HD version of the scene, that would be the best I would expect to find if at all.

Respond here, but if I don't reply right away then just PM me. Without the aforementioned 'qZar' making regular progress on his epic One Week at Wolf Lake, I haven't been on here as much perusing around. Thanks much.

Also, if someone has any copy of the (Movie Magic?) behind the scenes footage for the growth process scene -- not the available footage of the boring forced perspective pool scene -- get in touch with me right away. I've been searching in vain for that as well. Cheerz.

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote