free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Race Change
Thread: Race Change
View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2015   #270
lmorgado
Frequent Poster

Re: Race Change

Okay, now this is something I didn't expect. A while back I wrote a story in the ARchive simply called Ethnic Candies and it portrays a group of little girls eating different types of candies only to be turned into grown women of different races. The link is on the title if you want to see it for yourself. But as I was browsing through the web, I encountered what seems to be a site called Age TF Photostories that have captions of girl to women changes and vice versa. One of them is a multipart series based on the story I did.

Now I don't know if I've given permission to let this person do this story or not. Plus I'm still working on the story and adding a few extra surprises along the way. But giving a look at it, I could tell that everything seems accurate right down to the changes. The differences is that the person changed a few things like the clothing would change along with the girls. I think all of this is promising and this author is still making more. If you want to see it for yourself, link to the first part is below.

Part 1
lmorgado is offline   Reply With Quote