free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New animation: Concentrated Pleasure
View Single Post
Unread 11-15-2018   #2
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

Re: New animation: Concentrated Pleasure

Interesting. The sound effects were childish and typical of the animation quality but the change of clothes was well enough done.

The style of animation is very cheap and if I am not mistaken, completely free. Charging $5.99 is very overpriced for what should be $1.00 or $2.00 at most if not just free due to how simple the design was. All in all, the concept was similar and the story was basic with the "extra" animations being at the end and 3 seconds each, probably done quickly for concept rather than a feature, probably a failed attempt at a story before settling on this one?
I would not buy another animation of this quality again. Buyer beware. If it's your thing and you want to spend $5.99, go ahead. The time on the video is extended for freeze frame dialogue much like a still movie for you to read and it continues to hold animation a bit longer than it needs to. Maybe shave a minute and a half off if not for those pauses. While the maker has made other things in the past, mainly stories, I would suggest sticking to writing and not animation unless there is improvement.
Doll-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote