free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Working on a horror script...
View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2017   #9
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Re: Working on a horror script...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case Scenario View Post
For something like this, I'd say the slower the better. Unless the focus is really more on the protagonist's reaction to his/her new condition. Blackshirtboy did something along these lines for his 2015 Halloween comic, it might give you some ideas!
Yeah, I love that comic. I thought about commissioning a sequel from Blackshirtboy for a while, but I decided to conserve my funds for this project (assuming it ever comes to pass).

Xodiac raises a good point about the nature of yurei. I might have to shift around my concept a little bit (perhaps make the female creature a yokai instead of yurei), but the basic premise remains the same. I'm really agonizing over sharing more details of the story, but this is one I want to actually do something special with, as opposed to merely creating the usual fetish art. A story a lot of people can read, instead of one particular niche. That's why I'm hesitant about going into greater depth about it, at least in a public forum. There's plenty of unscrupulous people out there who cheerfully rip off ideas without batting an eyelid.

Last edited by Dr. Otto; 04-03-2017 at 10:18 AM.
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote