View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2011   #142
good_games_
Lurker

Re: Dedicated Butt/Hip expansion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwadahunter2222 View Post
Sorry, I don't read japanese
I was able to go on pixiv with Taruby's tutorials now the site is in english.
From what I saw it's about a girl who wanted to desperately catch the attention of the boy she loves. She decided to take some pills which makes her breasts and her butt expand but it seems they start to grow bigger than she expected and didn't seem to stop.
If you read one of the earlier pictures in the series, she is actually a manager of a school team who has recently been dissatisfied with her non-maturing body. One of the players on the team decides to buy some "B&H" pills and mixes them into her daily nutritional supplements without her noticing. The story is told from his perspective.

The first one (with four panels) goes as follows (from right to left):

5 days after ingestion: Five days after starting taking the medicine, it seems that the effects were genuine after all. The girl, who was once flat as a board, has had her breasts grow to a point appropriate for a girl of her age. The girl herself thinks that this development is natural and was very happy.

10 days after ingestion: After taking even more medicine, this time flesh started to accumulate in areas aside from her breasts, specifically her buttocks. It seems that she is the type of girl who gains weight in her lower body more easily than her breasts. She said she was very embarrassed by how big her butt has become.

14 days after ingestion: It looks like the breasts have started maturing again. What's even more, the maturation rate seems to have increased from before, and her breasts have become so large that her once loose-fitting jersey now can only be half-way fastened below the breasts. I think it was around this time that she started becoming wary of the looks from other people around her.

27 days after ingestion: Since I didn't go over the site I bought the pills from in detail, it seems that there are some effects which don't manifest until much later. However, at that time the girl's body was in the process of becoming a plump, lascivious body remotely different from the usual schoolgirl. Recently I have been worried as she has become apt to not come to class.

The second one (The one with just one image) is another perspective of the bottom left panel of the above picture, and is a conversation between the girl and another student:

"By the way, it looks like your image has changed recently, huh? You could say that your entire body has become more...sensual, I guess."

"Eh? It's nothing like that! Actually I've just been gaining a little bit of weight recently. That's probably why you think I look that way."

"Ah, is that so?" (Internal monologue: There's no way your breasts could grow so big as to take up the entire table just by "gaining a little bit of weight"! Because of that the desk is groaning underneath all the weight. I've also noticed your butt which has become so big that over half of it is sticking out from the chair.)

"Yep, that's right! You're thinking too much into it!" Pchi! (The sound of a button bursting from her shirt around her breasts). "...Ah...ahaha, it seems that my breasts have just gotten a little fatter."
good_games_ is offline   Reply With Quote