free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Image - Ayla Sketches
View Single Post
Unread 11-04-2005   #12
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Great scott! ...thats a greeting, right?

Anywho, yet again, I should be sleeping, but instead I was sketching. Actually, this one was more then a simple sketch, I couldn't decide what to do, but I knew I wanted to try out making a quick background. Did that, then remembered that I wanted to include Gigi in another pic of mine (I did a previous body expansion with characters from Giest, took a liking to Gigi and wanted to use her again), so I teamed her up with Ayla (who hasn't been in any sketches for the last bit), threw in some fun ideas of Gigi effecting people in 'weird' ways, and the rest just finished it's self... well, I did draw it all, but the scene practically wrote its self. I'm quite happy with how well it turned out considering I did it on the fly. Gigi will likely apear again in my sketches, might even include her new physical body she got special thanks to Raimi. Oh, and I reused a character from a previous sketch in the background, you know, to keep in theme with the forum section I'm posting this.

So, yeah, another day, another sketch. Dunno if I'll be doing any more this week, depends on how I feel about it tomorrow. But I have broken my drawers block, so chances are I might just finish my BE part of the love hina set, and then, the FINALY! Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sketch5.jpg (240.3 KB, 437 views)
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote