free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - eBook: She Swapped Our Boobs: She's Growing... I'm Shrinking!
View Single Post
Unread 02-03-2022   #11
Susan Donym Stories
Lurker

Re: eBook: She Swapped Our Boobs: She's Growing... I'm Shrinking!

Hi, guys! That book is currently available under a different title, She Stole My Curves: A Sexy Revenge Story. For some reason Amazon had a real mad-on for that book and they kept blocking it. I've written other stuff that was more explicit and Amazon published it with no problems, but something about the idea of boob shrinkage made their censors go nuts. I had to republish it three or four times under different titles, and She Stole My Curves was the one they finally accepted. You can read a preview here and there should be a link to buy it.

I haven't been active on this site for a while but I'm still around and I do plan to start publishing again at some point. I'm glad to hear that you folks are interested in this book. I always liked it. In addition to the boob shrinkage there's also a pseudo-regression element, since the lead character is short and really baby-faced and without her big boobs people assume she's just a kid. She starts the story as a really snotty bimbo and by the end... well, I won't spoil it for you, but I think it's lots of fun and I hope you enjoy it.
Susan Donym Stories is offline   Reply With Quote