free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Do you like possession? I run a blog for it.
View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2013   #1
tayaya
Leecher

Do you like possession? I run a blog for it.

I am not sure if this fall in here. But what i do mostly are M2F or possible F2M

I run a blog for those who interest in possession, body suit theme. Occasion will have body swap, parasite, or other things.

It contains 18+ content, and most works are either in story form with simple unskilled illustration or a short-run web-manga draw by the unskilled me.

I like "Dark" themed stories and will most base on it where the male snatch the girl's body and do evil stuff.

My art isn't great, i am still an amateur but i am looking to improve whenever possible. To improve, i want inputs on whether my story make sense or what can make the story better for future. I want to become a better artist, i want to write the best damn TG story out there where people mention my name all the time. and I want your help to do it!

I also do doujinshi of popular anime series and i takes request every after a project.

I am currently doing a manga based a story i wrote/read and will be done by August or later.

if interest, check me out http://tayayapossession.blogspot.ca/

I can always use more input, good or bad, everything helps!

I also run a possession hentai/anime list (but not updated for awhile) but i will not provide links.

Last edited by tayaya; 07-13-2013 at 01:32 AM.
tayaya is offline   Reply With Quote