free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Transgender Werewolf?
View Single Post
Unread 09-15-2018   #14
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Re: Transgender Werewolf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixhinata View Post
Tomb of sepa i wanna say that was called.
There are multiple videos of the same theme.

Curse of Anahki was a vid Mako released years ago involving a male archeologist getting trapped in the tomb of an Egyptian pharaoh or something, and getting turned first into a woman, then, subsequently, a werewolf. When the victim's partners come to stage a rescue, they get eaten by the newly transformed wolf. Mako posted a censored version of the video to YouTube (which was absolutely necessary, given the nudity involved), which is the one most people saw back then. Getting the uncensored version involved jumping through a number of hoops, which at one point, I believe involved navigating the SecondLife forums or something. These days, you can't even find the censored version anymore. All that's left is a more recent video by Mako that is a slideshow of stills illustrating the (I guess) source comic of the same name.

My personal sad story is that I managed to actually track down the illusive uncensored version a few years back. Unfortunately, the laptop I had that file saved on was stolen from me, and I had no backup. No one in any of the various TF corners of the internet seems to have a copy anymore, and if they do, they're being rather tight-lipped about it. Shame, as it was a great piece of TF material. I'm not into MtF stuff, but the werewolf transformation was rather enjoyable. I haven't seen "Tomb of Sepa" personally, but, again, from Googling it, it sounds like it is of a similar theme.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote