free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - American Werewolf In London
View Single Post
Unread 10-01-2016   #21
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Re: American Werewolf In London

Hello there,

An interesting subject - indeed, a classic of the sub-culture and certainly the beginning of so many things important to us. I can say that musings on not only a sequel, but a female werewolf within that continuity, are good to see so popular too, as can be. Perusing this subject, I was given pause to think of something that occurred over the past few years, to me, as regards this genre defining work - and its remarkable transformation too. Perhaps a little tangential, though maybe it merits some consideration of this singular experience.

Relative to the legendary transformation sequence of man to wolf, there is a particular scene which prompted a certain curiosity as David's form gives way to its lupine alter. Increasingly reformed into a quadruped likeness, David is seemingly struck by a singular pain from below - forcing the transforming man to twist around onto his back and peer down with fevered cries to between his legs: fleshy sounds drawing his voice into a more guttural tenor. At this, David twists around and we behold his features changing into that of the wolf.

Now, particular to what is described, I was musing - though perhaps it's self evident - that this scene, legs obscuring the implied transformation, finds his genitals growing, particularly his member, to his maddened bemusement.

Though this might be an extrapolation of sorts, I was musing if this interpretation is followed by others, familiar with the minutia of this scene?

Just a thought, as could be .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote