free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2017   #689
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

A few updates on “Betsy”: Some of you may already know this, but it’s now fully funded (more than the goal, actually), but obviously, the more money they get, the better the FX in the TF scene will be, so if you’re still sitting on the fence, now’s the time to help back this movie, since there’s only a few days left. As I mentioned before, the director said it might take a long time to get proper distribution for this film, so if you want to be one of the first to see the film and TFs, you should think about contributing. (Backers are supposed to get the Blu-ray or DVD in June.) Also, the writer/director finally got back to me and told me the reason why the teaser trailers and behind-the-scenes footage were removed was because the original lead actress dropped out of the production, but I think of this as a good thing since the replacement actress Kelci (see photos above) is, imo, much more attractive. Also, I don’t mind a tattoo here and there, but the original actress’ chest was completely covered in tattoos, which was a turn-off for me. (To quote Tina Fey from “SNL,” she looked like “the dirtbag’s technology notebook in high school” with all those doodlings, lol.)
Anyway, we all know how rare it is to find a project like “Betsy” (thanks again to littlegreenboggart for the original link), so if you care about a live-action movie starring a female werewolf played by a gorgeous woman who will feature in a transformation scene with mostly practical effects (and if you’re reading this board, the answer should be “Yes”), then the time to contribute is now.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...wolf-feature#/

Last edited by howlingfan; 01-31-2017 at 08:16 AM.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote