free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrink Ray Fight! - Lightning Round [Forum Game] #2.5
View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2019   #10
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Shrink Ray Fight! - Lightning Round [Forum Game] #2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by theangelofdeath1986 View Post
Yay baggy clothes ^_^. This is going to be fun
Arcane watched her dropping below a foot tall. "Um... maybe a little more than baggy... unless you had a change of clothes with you?" She huffed. "It's okay... Maybe I can get up on the table and find something to fix all of this. And we can restart a round WITHOUT Sai breaking all the shrink rays..." She glanced down off the edge of her chair and took a step back. Her shirt was much too heavy to drag with her, so she dropped it and started the climb up the back of her chair. From there she could probably make the jump onto the table.

"As for the rest of you... no shrinking each other until we know I can fix this..." as she broke her word almost immediately, firing at Artemis and zdarkness... though it took 3 shots, since one missed and hit qzar. All of their boobs getting just a tiny bit larger (as if she'd ever turn that setting off). "Oh..." she frowned and waved down at qzar. "Sorry about that..."

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 04-08-2019 at 04:32 PM.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote