free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Next TG Video by me?
View Single Post
Unread 03-20-2017   #5
Golvanious
Lurker

Smile Re: The Next TG Video by me?

Just the opinion of a random somebody here.

Judging by the poll results, I'd say we know where this thing is leaning already. But one thing you said really stuck out as being of note to me:

"the current software which is creating an artificial ceiling in what I can do."

I've been an admirer of your work for quite some time, so just knowing that there's only so much you can do because of the tools at your disposal, well, that's just a bit frustrating. You're quite skilled at what you do -- and that ain't ass-kissing, either. I don't see why you should be restrained in any way because of some arbitrary limit.

The way I see it, I'm gonna toss my hat into the "learn the new software" ring, primarily because of the massive potential. Sure, by your own admission, it could be a while before we see the results of all that toiling, but if the rule of quality vs quantity is to be adhered to, I think the results could be well worth the effort. If you can already do what you do with these tools, who knows what kind of amazing things you'd be able to achieve by becoming knowledgeable with a superior set of tools.

That shit would be legendary.