free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Images - Narusegawa belly expansion (pregish?)
View Single Post
Unread 06-21-2005   #1
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Images - Narusegawa belly expansion (pregish?)

Greetings. Was thinking of what I should do next when I was reminded of a little 'series' I was gonna do a while ago on the other board. I never got to it and I would had to have found a place to host the pics (I have a place but I prefer to keep my lives seprate, so I didn't do it). So, yeah, now I can post them directly to the board for all to see. :)

If you can't guess the characters I'm gonna use in the series, it's Love Hina chars. I'm planing to do a bit from every process I can (Growth, Shrink, AR, AP, TF, TG, Bod, BE in that order). Technically this specific bit was to be done after TG, so it's actually part 7, I guess. But whatever. :) Figured this section needed more art in it anywho.

Anywho, here you go. Dunno when I do the next one, maybe tomorrow or day after. Enjoy! :)

Oh, completely off topic, the name is Test Zero, Test-0, not O (as in OH). It's an off shoot for Prototype, or never truly the first Test. Got the name because of my tendancy to make prototypes more then useable tests, however you take that. :)
Attached Images
File Type: gif Keek1.gif (460.7 KB, 1825 views)
File Type: gif Keek2.gif (338.6 KB, 2015 views)
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote