free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TMC Werewolf?
Thread: TMC Werewolf?
View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2012   #51
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: TMC Werewolf?

I too agree that Holly would seem to fit the mold as sort of a nerdy girl that turns into this monstrous thing and she is a good actress, which is why I'm glad they used her for the Pig Transformation video(though that was more about the build-up to rather than the transformation of course).

I'm also not trying to knockdown any idea about having a Werewolf clip made, naked, clothed, aware, unaware, in control, total monstrous killing machine, anything is good for me! Lets face the facts, if a Werewolf clip is made, and it's good, I highly doubt it would be the last one Taylor and Bud would make. But also think about the type of clip which is best considering a lower budget and sparse special effects, or I should say special effects that can be done and look great for less money.

When I think of it that way, considering Taylor won't have the budget to show a full body, nude Werewolf transformation like in American Werewolf, the better thing to do is to show the side effects of the transformation with clothing on, such as the ripping back and shoulders, the popping of buttons, tearing pants and shoes, etc, which Taylor and Bud have shown in some of their other clips, so we know those effects will be good. Remember, less is more!

Of course we don't just want it to become a slightly different version of a growth clip, there's got to be the Werewolf part of course, but I'm trying to think of ways to make the clip have as much in it for all types of Werewolf lovers as possible, while still maintaining the ability to show as much as they can before they have to get into the really hard make-up or graphic effects. Starting with clothes ripping and falling off seems like a good bet, so even if the Werewolf effects can't be American Werewolf quality, the entire clip as a whole will be seen as a large step in the right direction.
Rei-Lin is online now   Reply With Quote