free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - FMG/sort of She-Hulk video
View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2015   #4
MG
StoreCrew

Re: FMG/sort of She-Hulk video

The reason there is no clothes ripping, is that currently the muscle prosthetics don't allow it. Which is why I never intended this to be a "true" She Hulk clip. It's intended as a Female Muscle Growth clip that has She Hulk "accents" to try and give something to the She Hulk fan base that has very little content out there (relatively speaking).
And the belly growth, as described, is in the very last part of the clip and transitions to Part Two which is more of an Extreme Hourglass clip and veers away from the muscle motif. TMC does the editing on our clips, and while I agree ending part one before the Belly Growth would have made more thematic sense, I don't feel it undermines the quality or value of the clip as a whole.
I really do appreciate the input, and I never razz anybody when they say they don't like things in a clip or are critical of it. But, it was pretty clearly stated what the clip was. I never promoted it exclusively or even primarily as a SheHuilk clip, so I hope it can be judged on it's merits.
I suppose until I know I can do a high quality she hulk clip, I will not include anything that might confuse people about the nature of the clip.
MG is offline   Reply With Quote