free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2013   #166
Bobbypan
Lurker

Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

Hi, I'm hoping this is the right spot to post this request, so here goes: I stumbled upon a blog a couple of days ago (I believe it was a BlogSpot.com site) that had an interesting comic among a ton of other art. The comic involved an anime-ish character who has some kind of object that's supposed to feminize her(she says it's a gift, I think). It starts out with her getting makeup and then it changes her outfit into a string bikini, BE ensues and she ends up in a strip club. While this is happening she's talking about how she's already attractive but it wouldn't hurt to look a little better, and as the changes start to snowball she gets more and more into it until she ends up as a typical bimbo type.

Of course, today I can't remember the site and I have no idea how to find it again. It had a ton of other interesting sequences and TF's as well, and it's driving me nuts that I can't remember it. Does anyone have a clue about that comic or the site where it can be found? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Bobbypan is offline   Reply With Quote