free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New studio doing growth clips
View Single Post
Unread 12-11-2020   #5
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: New studio doing growth clips

Thank you!

What's funny is, one of my inspirations for the BE was the quite (in)famous breast expansion from the anime Seikon No Qwaser that's made the rounds for a while. It was a coincidence that the wig pretty much matched, lol. So yeah, the tri-fecta of BE/GTS/clothes destruction (a requisite for the Destruction Damsels scenes anyway, lol) is my goal for the future scenes :-) Of course, not all of the models I've worked with are busty, so they may just be GTS/clothes destruction in some cases. Probably not doing those fake "inflate-a-boobs" I see some producers use, just what the models already have to work with ;-) But I'll also strive for ENF... Just seems to make a scene more dynamic, lol. And yeah, "SGM" learned lines pretty quick and knows how to get into a scene. I know they got tired by the end, but "SGM" certainly is a trooper!

As for the outtakes, yeah, this was probably the one scene we shot where we had a ton, and since I don't have a Patreon/OnlyFans at the moment, they landed there... I guess I should thank the cat for adding to it, lol. I may have to add a bonus outtake here somehow that shows the final shot of SGM walking away, as they literally were walking into the screen and couldn't go any further, lol. I actually wrote out an ending where we were supposed to see the character walking on a bridge at the college also contemplating how to shrink back down, saying that no guy is going to want to date a 50 foot giant, lol. But, between timing issues and green screen issues, we didn't film that far.

Yeah, I've known a few friends and/or models who pull off the "stealth boobs", so I'm hoping they'll be up for these as well! One of them I've talked to about doing a Poison Ivy scene where she tries to create a strength enhancer, but it goes a bit awry. I've also been getting ideas for an April O'Neil scene where we see what effect the "mutagen" that created the turtles has on a human... and while she's trying to broadcast on TV ;-) But of course, this is all VERY early stages, but the mental wheels are turning.

In the meantime, for shits and giggles, I'm attaching a before-and-after of the first frame of the shoe rip, where you can see in the raw footage there was a VERY obvious cut, lol. Funny how just altering four frames and adding a sound effect make a big difference!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ShoeRipCompare.jpg (673.2 KB, 120 views)
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote