free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New studio doing growth clips
View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2020   #9
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: New studio doing growth clips

Thank you as well! And yeah, I can't disagree with "clumsy", lol. I think it was also the second green screen Destruction Damsels scene I had shot (after the Sailor Moon pt 1 scene back in 2018), but hopefully whenever we get a new place I can actually create a dedicated "green wall" rather than the wrinkly green screen, lol. Also, I tried techniques with green wires to assist in ripping parts of the outfit... some worked better than others, lol. And C4S pricing is a bit weird, but I think I could've charged $8.99 for just the scene with no outtakes... I felt like I needed to give more for that, lol. Though it's definitely been my best selling clip by a country mile in the four years I've been doing this (never had a clip show up on the front page!), so I'll definitely aim to keep them under $10!

Yeah, "Sugargirlmodel" knows how to take direction. TBH, they only stumbled with the lines (as seen in the outtakes) between only getting the script a few days before the shoot (my fault for multitasking, lol) and they were also getting exhausted by the end... the long drive to the studio didn't help, lol. But on the bright side, we were chatting last night about more ideas for next year, and their jaw dropped when I told them how successful it was (I too was shocked to see it as the #5 and #13 clip - one under the "giantess" category and one filed under the "growth fetish" category - on the main page today!), so they're definitely game! And yeah, I need to toy with more concepts: wanting to grow a bit but getting more than expected, trying to avoid growth but failing miserably, or just flat out legit hoping to grow as much as possible... probably not doing that whole "bigger than the planet" stuff though, lol.

And thank you as well for the "non pirate" note... already caught one forum with someone asking someone to upload it. And yeah, the better these sell, the more scenes I can make... besides, due to the pandemic, Goodwill currently doesn't do their "half off Saturdays" at the end of the month, which means pricier used clothes to rip, LOL!

Also, I think I mentioned this above, but I hope no one gets discouraged that the next scene I post is going back to a regular non-growth clothes destruction scene... mainly since one of the fans wanted "SGM" to rip up stuffed animals, we shot a "Christmas" scene with them in pajamas, cutting and ripping up stuffed animals, THEN ripping up/off their PJs, and then lotioning themselves down to relieve stress... so yeah, no growth in that one, just SGM being very naked in a blonde wig and fake glasses, lol. And yeah, that was shot about two months ago, before we knew how big the giantess/growth scene would blow up... pun only slightly intended ;-) Not sure when I'll get to shoot a new scene in the new year, but I'll make sure to keep everyone up to date... maybe even have the models shoot an intro clip just for this forum with behind the scenes stuff ;-) After all, I have to thank you all for the feedback and making people aware!
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote