The Process Forum - View Single Post - New studio doing growth clips
View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2020   #12
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: New studio doing growth clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abazaba View Post
Also people don't seem to understand how much money it cost to make one of these videos regardless of quality. Depending on variables it can be several hundred dollars or more. From clothes on the low end, to model salaries, to editing software(and editing time), and filming equipment and then renting the space if you don't own a place to shoot. It is expensive and time-consuming to make content. So the need to make return on investment is huge for a small studio. Especially if the people creating the content are not doing it full time.
Ironically, this was one of my cheaper scenes to shoot so far, lol. I think the worst scenario I had, expense-wise, was when I only got to shoot two scenes with a model in a rented location... I think I only ever made about a tenth of my budget on those. Insider secrets here, lol. Hell, I spent less on Sugargirlmodel's four 2020 scenes, and it's been far more fruitful... and more past models are game for the idea!

Quote:
I am super glad that this clip has sold well, and that you are also into this sort of content yourself. There is defiantly a deep craving for this sort of content(especially sub 10 dollars). If you can manage even a video a quarter you will see the demand for it. Though for all the bonus content might be worth setting up a Patreon and figuring out some sort of system for that, or a Kofi even. Since it is something people want to see, just not part of the video. Since some might feel like it is padding the run time or paying for content that is not core to the process. Personally I do enjoy a bit of story to the clips if the model can do a decent job of acting the part.
Yeah, I've waffled on the idea of a Patreon for a while, though OnlyFans has blown up this year... seems like Patreon works better for producers and OF works better for models. So yeah, I may have to take more BTS photos and any future outtakes can land there. On that note, I should also plan out more in the growth itself and the "aftermath". If the pants were less fickle, I probably would've shot the rip going up the thighs as well, lol. And yeah, "SGM" has proven they can handle a story, so if they do more, that shouldn't be an issue... I actually though about reaching back out to another model to return, but I remember they couldn't act to save their life, lol. I *may* still try them, as their standard clothes destructions scenes sold pretty well (broke even?) previously, so there could be a built in fan base there.

Quote:
Lastly I don't think anyone or many are going to be discouraged by not seeing new content on this subject for a while. Looking over your back catalog it is clear this is not your main subject. Getting a smash hit like this means it is going to take time for you to turn around a new video. I think I can say we are just glad you are interested in making more let alone striving for improvements. Any new creators in this subject are welcome, and ones willing to venture on to niche sites like this one double so. Might also behoove you to make your own thread as well, so you can better control updates/promoting new content. This site might be old, but there are a lot of lurkers here to spread the message.
Yeah, this was a slow year to begin with for obvious reasons, so I had to carefully pick and choose shoots, lol. But yeah, the ideas are coming to me and I definitely want to move upward in quality over time. And I thought about posting in the various forums... would it be too much if I did a thread in each forum, such as "The official Destruction Damsels growth productions thread" and "The official Destruction Damsels breast expansion productions thread" for examples? I don't want to seem like I'm spamming, lol.
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote