free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TMC Werewolf?
Thread: TMC Werewolf?
View Single Post
Unread 04-20-2012   #25
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Re: TMC Werewolf?

^

I tried sending them a script for a werewolf TF, but they didn't seem to be very interested in what I was selling. Don't get me wrong. Their clips are usually pretty damn good, they go through a lot of loving care to make them, and while they ultimately decided not to use my request they stayed with me through every step, heard every word I had to say, and were incredibly polite and friendly in all of their replies. I still find it amazing that they provided such a great service as to even hear out my request- something that really isn't offered anywhere else. I admire the hell out of these guys, I'm just not sure that they have the resources or the knowledge to give us what we're looking for.

The feeling I get from them is that they simply aren't ready for a commitment like that, and I also worry that they don't understand exactly what we (some of us, since everyone's tastes don't match up) want from a werewolf transformation. Making a decent werewolf transformation would be ridiculously hard work, require good writing, a good actress... I imagine the monetary investment is steeper than we're all giving them credit for. And if they can't make money off of it, it's just a lot of wasted time for them, so I definitely understand why it hasn't been done yet.

From this point of view, I can see why so many people bought the description of the TF. Showing them they can turn a profit with a werewolf TF is one of the best ways to get one, I'm certain. I'd like to help these guys out as much as I can, and I'd definitely like to see their wonderful actress perform a werewolf TF, but if it never happens I would like to go on the record as saying that I don't blame them. We just might not be a big enough audience to make it worthwhile.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is online now   Reply With Quote