free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Aubrey Plaza as the She-Hulk...?
View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2014   #4
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Post Re: Aubrey Plaza as the She-Hulk...?

I'd just like to see it done, done absolutely decent enough and no corner-cutting, a decent actress(s), and process of at least 1-2 hulk outs with clothes rippage. Doesn't have to be nudity, especially since that won't fly in an Avengers related film. That's what Hollywood is afraid of. Even the notion of clothes rippage without nudity probably scares the hell out of them. Afraid that women will complain of sexualizing women if any transformation process is shown, yet they've showed the Hulk how many times. And, I bet they ignore the fact of how male fans oogle Johannson as Black Widow. I know I have (oogled). LoL

I wouldn't be surprised if, in the grand scheme of all things Avengers, that She Hulk is never even introduced. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. It'll have to be something one-off in order to get halfway decent and then it'd probably end up direct-to-dvd..

Regardless of who would be good or act well as Walters/She-Hulk, I don't even think it'll get that far unfortunately. At least some actresses like Plaza and Harmon are outspoken and willing to show they aren't afraid to go grEeN.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 10-22-2014 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Oops...
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote