free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Cow Girl Farmer (Cuddlebeam)
View Single Post
Unread 08-31-2013   #6
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Re: Cow Girl Farmer (Ren'py)

A promise is a promise:

CLOSED BETA IS OUUUUUT!!!

Muhznit, Vincent_Richter: You guys are the bomb. Your support to my efforts over the last year has been fenomenal. I love you guys. Therefore, you, and three more pals of your choice have a beta key! (or even four if you ask, I really cant say no to you, but keep it reasonable, K? :P)

Tick Tock: You inspired me to do this. You're like the frick'm spiritual grandpa of this project. Without your original game, none of this would have been possible. Therefore, also have a key and three extra!

AND EVERYBODY WHO POSTED IN THE ORIGINAL "BRAINSTORMING FOR COW GIRL FLASH GAME" GETS A KEY TOO! You guys get a early Christmas present this year. You're the backbone of this whole deal. Thank you all! (those who posted before the date of this post, eh-hem)

Send me a PM and I'll send you the keys. Then tell me how awesome it is. Enjoy.

I WANT YOU TO DRAW ME MY GAMES COWGIRL POSTERGIRLS

You, artist. I want YOUR art to be featured as my postergirls for this game. I'll pay you 100$ for each (after the fundraising campaign). I need a total of two girls, which can come from two separate artists. Or the same.

Do you have a busty cowgirl drawing around there? Share it with me. Heck, even pre-drawn images do, or 'shopped ones of your OCs. It just needs to be used as proof-of-concept of the game. If YOU think it looks nice and I think it looks nice, It will be chosen and you've got yourself 100$. Got two? 200$.

This will work on a first-come first-served. The contest will last until the moment I get two drawings of my liking. I'll notify accordingly.

So get to it!

>>>....Hey, do you want a Beta Key?<<<

YOU CAN GET ONE. How? Favorite this deviantart journal entry (http://cuddlebeam.deviantart.com/jou...IRLS-397319094) , and post in it (so I know who you are). I'll raffle (with random.org) five beta keys amongst those who do so.

Next Phase?

I don't have graphics. See the teaser? Its just a mock-up, but the beta testers can proove that those are actually in-game images (they mgiht have changed a bit since the derp version I made the screenshots from). Beta Testers can post screenshots if you want :3. I'm going to need to use real graphics and not placeholders if I want this to shine. So...

Indiegogo Campaign will be up as soon as I've got the postergirls. Its gonna be grand. I'm a guy with big ideas but little resources, but with a little help from you guys, we can make great things together.

This game will be awesome. I know it.

So, fellow BE-Lovers! Lets make great things together!
Lets go!

My Deviantart: http://cuddle-beam.deviantart.com/

Last edited by CuddleBeam; 09-01-2013 at 01:26 AM.
CuddleBeam is offline   Reply With Quote