free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)
View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2009   #1223
rb9
Process Master

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips0123 View Post
Yeah you can beat the cat queen.

I'd like to say to rb9 that you sir are awesome. The game so far is spot on and the only thing that I can think of to improve it would be to add artwork to it. Maybe after you've finished it (if you want to) then we can organise something like that to be added

Also I love your idea you had of being able to play a convert. If you need some financial assistance in making this later on I'd be more than happy to donate something (I am a student so I don't have to much though)
The big question would be finding a good artist. I'm not opposed but it could get pricy. Then again making this is time-consuming.

I'm glad it's enjoyable so far. What fetishes would be fun?

It's hard to capture them with text but I'd like to incorporate them. You know about my old yahoo group, right? Nobody's responded yet there but I'm hoping I'll get feedback there.

I had some other ideas in the meantime:

-there must be vore. Either the heroine gets consumed by the flowers of an alura une or even more fun, cocooned in silk
-I want to make a scene where Jessica confronts a Barb-E and gets utterly devastated
-of course, there will be hypnotic dancers too
-a town where everybody is really a monstergirl

Pitch in... I may make a system to where people can contribute and commission things too.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote