free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - [SM|BE] Beyblade idea
View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2007   #12
metalic taboo
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broxam View Post
I remember reading a story about that with the exact same plot except it didn't have beyblade characters.
I wouldn't doubt that there are a few stories out there with this kind of transformation theme, however, while I probably have read a few, I can't remember them. This little project wouldn't be based on any existing story anyway - though that doesn't mean that a story of it couldn't exist - but that would just be strange.

In any case, I'm still putting some though into the most basic aspects of the plot; for example: Why should Rei shrink? How does he? Why is Mariah affected? Should it be the other way around? Should Mariah's transformations affect Rei? Should it be intertwined in someway? Should they affect each other?

These are just a few basic questions I'm thinking about for the plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Ash View Post
It depends on your skills.
I'm not into shrinking men, but a giantess (to the view of a shrunken man) with big breasts sounds tempting.

This experiment it worth to try out and see the result.
Go for it.

Captain Ash
Sorry Captain Ash, forgot to write a reply - I think I was in a hurry when I first saw this. Anyway, "depends on your skills" - they're pretty bad at best for the moment. However, I've started to draw a request from the "Art Request Forum", just something small to get the "cobwebs" off my hand - so to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr1ckydr1v3r View Post
This one approves!
Good to know
metalic taboo is offline   Reply With Quote