Thread: Rolling AMA
View Single Post
Unread 09-12-2021   #16
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: Rolling AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName View Post
Ok, I'm shamelessly doubleposting. Similar question aimed at OhZone, what does it for you with the Shrinking women thing? Like, I admit I like the bimbo thing too so like, that actually kinda clicks with what TGHawk said, but the SW fetish is a foreign one to me. I wanna understand, what makes that a "yes" for ya?
Oh, it's mainly about DOM/sub. I'm slightly above average in height and I'm an extrovert, and opinionated, and very confident in a lot of areas in my life, so it's a counterpoint to that, to feel controlled and sub to my woman, but more than that. The SW thing for me is about being sub to **everything,** especially when it comes to process changes which are so much hotter than "poof! You're a doll now!" It's a slow, incremental loss of power as others rise above you. (hard to role play but we have our ways) Anyway, that to me is very hott. That's why I love the process over other SW/TF sites. Although there is process on other sites, it's not the focus.

Now SW is amazingly so different for a lot of people, which is a shame, really. Some are very violent toward SWs, like jae can be. And even toyogub could be in his Dark Zone. But for me it's more about shared pleasure, not pain.

Some are into feet, and that's what they like most about GTS/sw. Some like Vore, but if it threatens to lead to death, how is that fun? Some just want a poof change and have a little doll in their hands. That's hott too, but not as hott.

I'm into other changes too, like GTS, BE, and almost everything but weight gain. Yeah, like you, I prefer hour glass. And there are some things we need more of, like clit expansion, not futa, but clit. ha

Anyway, SW process is what drives me crazy, in a good way.