free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Spells ‘R Us: Visual Aid (AP, BE, Bimbo)
View Single Post
Unread 09-29-2016   #7
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

Re: Spells ‘R Us: Visual Aid (AP, BE, Bimbo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _aliased View Post
Thanks for the critique guys.

The ending is something Blankage discussed with me at length, personally I just felt with the spirit of SRU it should be a "bad ending".
I can agree with this, though perhaps the ending didn't have to be bad for her? Could have arranged where maybe she cuts a deal and she and her little brother trade places, returning her to normal and he gets stuck with the fate he nearly stuck her with. Or at the very least maybe something where the shopkeep will change her back if she does work for him at the shop in some form?

Only other thing you could have done would have been made where she deserved it and she's getting her just desserts. Like she grew egotistical and ultimatly did it to herself. Then it would be justified. This, the way it ends, just feels like a torture and that's not nearly as fun of a bad ending. Even just having her slowly lose herself with the new form would have atleast been better then what occurred.

That's all my thoughts. I don't want to discourage, I'm just trying to point out possible ideas in future endeavors to not make some of your audience at the end feel nearly as deflated emotionally. I would actually like to see something revolving around that doll at the start of the comic in the future. I'm big fan of doll and puppet TFs. XD
Dragon FangX is offline   Reply With Quote