free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Quickie Fantasy Number Two - Part One and Two
View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2017   #8
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: Quickie Fantasy Number Two - Part One

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
Loving these little fantasy stories
Oh, thank you! Me too! ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jsmiley View Post
Would you ever consider doing one of these with a slow shrink into hosiery?
That's a great idea! mmm sounds like it could be hott.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky Mouse View Post
This is a true story.
Yes, it is! Remember when it happened? Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrunkensandra25 View Post
Very nice Story. I like the shrink bot and expressions in it. IT is really teasing. Can hardly wait how much smaller you and vicky get.

Yay! Nina! xxxxxxxx

Yes, looks like we're gonna get pretty tiny. mm hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally g View Post
God, those shrink maids are just a worst nightmare.

Just as well they're brain dead and don't have hormones, or we'd be in even bigger trouble!

Lovin' your imagination at work.
THanks! Mmm hmmm. Yeah. They're just simple bots right now. Could be worse! ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtshrink View Post
All I can picture is Rossie from the jetsons cute story.

Ha! Exactly me too!

Oh-k. Part two. I ran out of time. So there will have to be a part three!

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

A slight breeze of powder wafted onto Vicky's hair and she collapsed down to an inch.

"OHMY! How did-? Well, what a cute little thing, you are!" I mused, as I darted under the couch, Vicky still in my arms and in my cleavage. Vicky yelped, and turned her head, as my ten inch tall voice was actually too loud for her. "I may have to let you ride somewhere else, tiny" I whispered.

Vicky gulped, "Wh-what do you mean, Sherry?"

Grinning down at the little mouse to a mouse, I whispered, "heeeee what do you think I mean, kewtie?"

Vicky blushed again, looking way up at me, "Um... I don't know, but I hope you'll be careful with me"

I brought her to my lips and kissed her gently. "Of course, you little thing."

Somehow, Vicky dwindled further to about 1/2 - then 1/4 inch. She squeaked, her eyes wide, as she looks at what seems like a huge giantess. Just then, I pop Vicky into my mouth, and roll her around on my tongue.

Vicky screamed in a tiny muffled voice, "Hey!! No!! Let me out!" After some squirming on my tongue, I open wide and extend my tongue and let her roll out to my hand, soaking wet.

"So, don't you like baths, my little thing?"

She shook her head vigorously. "Not like that!"

"Oh, my little one. I can think of a better bath - and it's good and wet for some reason.

Vickey blushed and squeaked nervously, "Oh?"

I grinned an evil grin, down at the tiny woman, as Vicks yelped and tried to run away but only reached the edge of my hand, as I blocked her with my other hand. She yelped again, as she fell on her little naked butt.

I began to lower her down past my chest, past my belly button and lower. I bit my lip, as I mused, "should I or should I not?"

Vicky squeaks, looking up at her giant mistress, "Please!! Don't!!"

"Awwwwww" Then I smiled again, and nodded yes. "Yes, I think so," as Vickey quivered in my hand.

"Please, Sherry! Don't do it."

I smiled again, and nodded yes. "Any other opinions?" I asked no one, as I looked around.

I sat down and press her to my folds. Vicky, squeeked, "Nooooo!" and twisted her body. "Mmmmmm keep wriggling! Oh GAWD!" Vicky just mumbled "No! No! No!" as best she could. Let me go!

Suddlenly a rumble of machinery behind me and a blaring of that too familiar booming mechanical voice, "Must Shrink!" I guess I wasn't far enough under the couch, as I felt a tingly warm breeze, and suddenly Vicky started growing, growing fast. But she wasn't growing. I looked around saw most of me, well the back of me, was covered in white and it was absorbing into my skin. I shrank in proportion, as Vicky seemed to grow larger and larger. One quarter my size. Half my size. I was looking straight into her eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " I screamed as my voice got higher and higher pitched. I saw Vicky's navel climb over my head, then her shaved pussy, then her knees. I was absolutely tiny. I gulped, as I looked around. The underside of the couch looked like distant vaulted ceilings of a gothic cathedral. No, higher than that. Almost like the sky! And Vicky was a giantess, at 1/4 inch tall. Luckily we heard the Robot shrinking maid rumble off to other parts of the house.

"OHHH GAWWWD. How small am I?"

"So, Sherry," Vicky smiled. "Whattaya say? Wanna have some fun? I try to back away slowly, thinking I could hide behind a shrubbery I saw. But then I gulped as I realized it was a small "dust bunny" Suddenly a hand reached down and scooped me up, the doll to a mini mouse. " Aw cmon... what kind of toy are you?"

((MMMMMMMMMMMMM! Damn!))

Wriggling in her hand I squeek a tiny," I'm sorry please don't hurt me!"

"What's that?" I can barely hear you, she replied as she picked me up with two fingers and brought me to her face. Trying to hold on, I kick my feet in the air. "HELP! Yikes! Oh gawd - don't drop me!" Vicky grinned, lowering me closer to her other hand below me. Suddenly scared and feeling modest, I covered my breasts with my left arm and my womanhood with my right.

Vicky smiles again looking down at the tiny naked doll girl "My oh my, what a nice little body you've got. Have I ever told you I'm kinda jealous."

"Mmmmmmmmm thanks."

Vicky licks her lips, "Yeah, you look absolutely.... delicious..."

"Ohhhh noooooo!"

"Oh don't worry... even at your size you're a bit too big to get in my mouth!

Trembling, biting my lip, both nervously and excitedly, I squeak, Oh, thank God!"

"Yeah too bad, huh? If only there was a way to make you even smaaaaaaallllerrr""

"Oh fuck!" I say to myself, as Vicky looks off into the distance at a patch of white.

((OHHH GAWD! Sorry! Yes, there will have to be at least one more part. Damn!))

Last edited by OhZone; 11-21-2017 at 08:42 PM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote